Cheap Things to Do in Lake Tahoe
Cheap Things to Do in Lake Tahoe
Browse through these fun and cheap things to do in Lake Tahoe
Eagle Falls Trail Lake Tahoe
Cheap things to do in Lake Tahoe
There are a slew of fun things to do for cheap in Lake Tahoe. Folks can have a memorable experience without it taking a burden on their wallets. Below are a few ideas of fun and cheap things to do in Lake Tahoe.
- Eagle Falls Trail Lake Tahoe: This trail is a great option for those who do not want to spend hours on a long or strenuous hike, but still want to see Tahoe's magnificent terrain. The Eagle Falls Trailhead is approximately two miles round trip and can be completed in about 30 minutes depending on the pace of the hiker. Be sure to pack a lunch and bring your camera, hikers on Eagle Falls Trail can see cascading waterfalls, lush green mountain scenery and tall pine trees during their short and pleasant nature hike.
- Sugar Pine Point State Park: Skip the hotel and enjoy nature the old-fashioned way - camping style. Sugar Pine Point State Park, located in West Lake Tahoe, is one of the most popular campgrounds because of its gorgeous waterfront views and well-maintained facilities. Sugar Pine Point features many leisure activities for those seeking a more diverse outdoor experience and is one of the most popular discount things to do in Tahoe. Sugar Pine Point State Park is laced with various hiking and biking trails, some offering magnificent forest views while others offer views of Lake Tahoe's crystal blue waters. Campers can also enjoy fishing, swimming, boating and kayaking.
Fun things to do for cheap in Lake Tahoe
Discount things to do in Tahoe
Folks can find plenty of entertaining and discount things to do in Tahoe, without burning through their savings account. Here are a few more fun things to do for cheap in Lake Tahoe.
- Kings Beach Miniature Golf: Located in North Lake Tahoe, Kings Beach Miniature Golf, is as much fun for adults as it is for kids. Towering totem poles, colorful cowboys, stacked dice and spinning windmills are a few of the statues scattered throughout the course. Each round of golf is only $7, or you can opt for the $15 all day pass and mini golf until your heart’s content. If you’re celebrating a birthday or other special occasion, Kings Beach Miniature Golfcan also host parties and accommodate as many as 50+ guests.
- Jibboom Street Truckee: Jibboom Street Truckee is the oldest and most historic street in Lake Tahoe. Home of the Old Truckee Jailhouse, built in 1875, it is one of the original jailhouses still standing in California. Visitors to Jibboom Street Truckee can also take a stroll and explore old structures, museums, modern shops and eateries.
- KidZone Museum Truckee: This is a great stop for families with young children. The KidZone Museum in Truckee is filled with fun and fascinating activities for the little ones, including an art studio, jungle gym and exploration station.
Kings Beach Lake Tahoe
Vacations can be expensive, especially for those traveling with a large family or group of friends. But expensive does not have to equate “better.” There are always alternatives when it comes to traveling and sightseeing. Below is a compilation of cheap things to do in Lake Tahoe, including mini golf, museums, state parks and beaches, landmarks, hiking and biking trails.
Lake Tahoe coupons are accessible online. Many people save for weeks to be able to take a lavish and much-deserved vacation. But those who are savvy can dig up great deals on tours, meals, outdoor activities and other discount things to do in Tahoe. Next time you think you can’t afford a vacation, try shopping for deals and coupons online.