Lake Tahoe Health and Fitness Spas
Where To Get Spa Services in Lake Tahoe
Give Yourself Spa Relaxation During Your Tahoe Getaway
Relax with One World
South Lake Tahoe Health Clubs
Lake Tahoe health and fitness spas on the South Shore work out all the sore spots in your muscles to help you rest and relax.
- Lake Tahoe Massage and Spa: Bring yourself to this oasis of relaxation and massage. Whether you're coming here to treat yourself before your wedding day, to enjoy being pampered with your sweetheart, or to have a girls' spa day, Lake Tahoe Massage and Spa is pleased to accommodate you and your group for the occasion of your choosing.
- One World Healing Massage: Experts at delivering pure bliss to sore muscles, One World Healing Massage is available for both house calls as well as on-site treatments at the actual spa. There's something really convenient about not having to make the drive to get a relaxing massage treatment.
- Angel Touch Spa: Rejuvenation is yours at this standout among South Lake Tahoe health clubs. Your face can soak up sweet nutrients during a facial treatment. During a massage treatment, your muscles will be soothed and relaxed.
Bliss Out at Clearwater Day Spa
North Lake Tahoe Health Clubs
Lake Tahoe health and fitness spas on the North Shore bring your body back into balance when it's sore, stressed or tired.
- Clearwater Day Spa: Clear out the stresses from your body and replace it with relaxation. During the happy hour that goes from 5:30-8pm, you are able to get facials and massages at slashed prices. If you're feeling rather charitable, getting the Generosity Massage or Generosity Facial supports the Tahoe SAFE Alliance (10% of the price you pay goes to the organization).
- Spa at Squaw Creek: Have a seat in the outdoor whirlpools here. Spa at Squaw Creek also has year-round heated swimming pools for your enjoyment. The various massage treatments offer different benefits, so pick one that helps you. For example, the High Altitude Massage is designed to alleviate altitude sickness.
- Stillwater Spa: Bring yourself to this relaxation haven for massages, body treatments and spa packages. The Double Tranquility Massage is twice as nice - two massage therapists work on you simultaneously.
Sooth Body and Soul at Spa At Squaw Creek
South Lake Tahoe health clubs encourage you to spend time resting while receiving the most wonderful spa treatments. If you hit the slopes hard and your muscles are crying out for sweet relief, massages from South Lake Tahoe health clubs will help you feel better.
North Lake Tahoe health clubs are the perfect medicine for achy bodies. Clearwater Day Spa at Tahoe holds happy hour from 5:30-8pm, during which time guests are able to receive massages and facials for less than the regular price. Taking care of your wellness also supports charities - 10% of the price for the Generosity Massage and the Generosity Facial go to Tahoe SAFE Alliance.
Some Lake Tahoe massage spas have outdoor whirlpools and year-round heated swimming pools in which you can unwind. Spa at Squaw Creek is one of these places.