Lake Tahoe Events Calendar
Our Lake Tahoe events calendar brings you the most up-to-date information regarding upcoming events in Lake Tahoe. Many of these events, concerts and shows are held at casinos in South Lake Tahoe, which is the most up-and-coming area in Tahoe making it a great place to stay. Beautiful Blue Lake Tahoe is a year round vacation destination full of activities and events to keep you busy! So, come on up and join us!
Generally runs from July through September. With overnight lows in the 40s and sunny highs in the upper 80s a wide variety of activities are available. Boating, golf, hiking, biking and other outdoor activities may be enjoyed in an ideal summer climate.
Summer activities include three days of Fourth of July fireworks in Lake Tahoe, the Lake Tahoe Summerfest, the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, the Concours d'Elegance Wooden Boat Show, the Summer Concert Series in South Shore and much, much more!
**This Lake Tahoe events guide is updated regularly so please check back periodically. Schedules change and so will this guide. Summer activities are usually firm come spring while winter activities firm up during the fall.
Generally runs from October through November. Many of summer's activities abound without the backdrop of our summer crowds.
Generally runs from late November through April. During this time Lake Tahoe is home to some of the best skiing and boarding found anywhere. Our days are generally sunny, not too cold and punctuated by winter storms that may dump 3-5 foot of snow on the area in a single day!!
Check out our skiing page to find when Lake Tahoe's ski resort open or close.
Generally runs from May through June. Quite often, winter activities are still available, best enjoyed in the morning. Skiing is marked with our world famous corn snow and afternoons offer a hint of summer activities such as hiking and golf.
Upcoming Events in and around Lake Tahoe
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Friday, May 24, 2013
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Monday, May 27, 2013
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Friday, May 31, 2013
- Mother’s Day in Tahoe
- The Cinco De Mayo Festival takes place on May 4 and May 5 at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, and will feature two full days packed with a variety of live entertainment and plenty of tasty Mexican food. Sammy Hagar will be putting on a Cinco De Mayo celebration at Harrah’s May 4, 2013, which is a must-see for rock fans.
- The Shins will be performing at Montbleu Resort and Casino on May 11.
- Foodies won’t want to miss the Best of Tahoe Chefs, a charitable event that takes place on May 19 at the Ritz-Carlton. This night of glamour consists of the most renowned chefs serving up their signature dishes, and the proceeds go to a wonderful cause to aid cancer patients.
- The Northstar Golf Course, one of the most popular golf courses in Tahoe, also reopens on May 17th in preparation for the summer season.
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros will be putting on a memorable performance at Montbleu Resort come May 23, 2013.
- Iconic band Jefferson Starship will be playing some of their biggest hits at Harrah’s to close out the month on May 26.