Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location111 Country Club Dr
Incline Village, NV
- Hotel Type Casino Resorts
- Offers Promos Yes!
- Pets Allowed Yes
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 3pm
- Check-Out 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- On-Site Bar
- On-Site Restaurant
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Golf Resort
- 422 Rooms
- 12 Floors
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino
Bed and Breakfast PackagePromo Code: awakew
Offer expires in 22 days On 12/30/13
Vacation Package Deals! Bed & Breakfast Package at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe in Incline Village includes:
- Deluxe accommodation
- Breakfast for 2 daily in Sierra Cafe
- 1 pm late-checkout
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino
Features: The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino is a luxury destination getaway in Incline Village on the North Shore of the lake. With beautiful rooms and all of the amenities imaginable the ideal Lake Tahoe location is just the cherry on the top of a stay at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort.
Why We Stay: We love that the standard of luxury at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort Casino is so high we are tempted to spend all of our time at the resort instead of venturing out into the great North Lake Tahoe area.
- The Restaurants and Grills: In addition to room service the Hyatt Resort Casino Lake Tahoe has four year-round dining facilities and 3 seasonal beach side bars and grilles. With options ranging from traditional American food to delicious deli sandwiches, there is no need to leave the property to enjoy delicious meals!
- Recreation Facilities: Even though the Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort Casino is near all of the fun lake activities and snow sports Lake Tahoe is famous for, you can find all the recreation you need right at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort itself. Enjoy the 24 hour Stay Fit Gym, great games of chance at the casino and 500 foot private lakeside beach.
- Camp Hyatt for Kids: The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino offers a supervised day camp for kids age 5-12 with special sessions, a video arcade and a kids-only wading pool.
Inside Knowledge: The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino has a 55 foot catamaran at their private dock that takes guests on sailing trips that are 2 hours long and include light appetizers and drinks.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Enjoy the Private Beach: The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino has a 500 foot private beach with a 275 foot floating pier, a catamaran, and two fire pits. Enjoy Lake Tahoe in style at this beach with lounge chairs and massages on the beach!
- Do Go Skiing: You may be tempted to stay at the resort forever but a winter stay at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe Regency Resort wouldn't be complete without hitting the ski resorts. The Hyatt Regency even has free seasonal ski shuttles to four of the best ski resorts in the area.
- Don't Leave Stressed: The Stillwater Spa and Salon at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort has 16 treatment rooms, two private couples' massage suites and an infinity tub for two. With massages and spa treatments that both men and women will love, sit back and relax on your next Lake Tahoe vacation.
- Don't Worry About the Room: The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino is mostly non-smoking generic rooms but also offers specific rooms for smokers with extra air filtering and specific hypo-allergenic rooms for travelers with sensitive allergies.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino Reviews
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino Guest Rooms
Mountain View Rooms
Mountain View rooms at the Hyatt Regency Resort in Lake Tahoe are 400-ft sq and have your choice of a queen bed or a king bed. Both beds are the Hyatt's brand name Grand Bed pillow top mattresses with high quality linens. Mountain View rooms are specially decorated to bring you the authentic "alpine lodge" experience so expect cozy surroundings amidst the modern luxury of the resort. Book an Executive King for the same luxuries as the Mountain View room but with more space with 550-ft sq.
Balcony Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort have balconies with beautiful views of either Sierra Nevada Mountains or the Hyatt Regency pool and gardens. With 400-sq ft and "alpine lodge decor" the Balcony Rooms come with your choice of a king or two queens of the signature Grand Beds with pillow top mattresses and pampering linens.
Regency Club Rooms
Regency Club rooms are on upper floors of the Hyatt Regency and have their own private access. Enjoy concierge service, a private breakfast lounge, and a happy hour with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres exclusive to the Regency Club members.
Get your choice of one king-sized or two queen-sized Hyatt Grand Beds with pillow top mattresses and deluxe linens.
Lakeside Double Rooms
The Lakeside Double rooms are 350 square foot rooms with a balcony or a patio right on the Hyatt Regency private Lake Tahoe beach. Each Lakeside Double room comes with two double Grand Beds with luxury linens on pillow top mattresses.
Lakeside Cottage Uppers and Lowers
Lakeside Cottage Uppers and Lowers are lavish lodge-style suites perfect for entertaining. The Uppers and Lowers are both right on the Hyatt Regency private Lake Tahoe beach and the Uppers have balcony views while the Lowers have outdoor patios.
Lakeside Cottages come in one bedroom suites and two bedroom suites. One bedroom suites are spacious with 875 square foot while two bedroom suites are 1,225 square foot. Each Lakeside Cottage has separate living and dining areas, fireplaces, flat screen televisions, and king-size Grand Beds in each room.
Junior Suites are 650 to 750 square foot guest rooms with views of the Sierra Nevada, or the pool and gardens. They also include full Hyatt Regency Resort amenities.