Nevada State Museum
Location600 North Carson Street
Carson City, NV
- Type Museums & Historical Sites
- Region Other
Features: For a kid friendly activity in Tahoe, consider making a visit to the Nevada State Museum Carson City. This attraction showcases the natural history and cultural history of the area.
Why We Go: Nevada State Museum Carson City makes it easy for everyone in the family to find something that interests them.
- The Family Fun: Nevada History Museum Tahoe promises an amazingly fun time for all ages here.
- The Carson City Mint: Learn about the historic presses that made coins. At Nevada State Museum, you can learn about the coin making process and see what the coin press looks like.
- The Ghost Town: Check out the realistic replication of a ghost town at Nevada State Museum. If you like experiences that are a little on the spooky (and fun!) side, wander through this popular exhibit.
Inside Knowledge: Nevada State Museum Carson City has a museum gift store where you can bring back cool trinkets for your loved ones.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Eat Beforehand: Make sure that you're feeling energized from food before you get here. Nevada State Museum doesn't sell any food, so you'll either want to eat bore, or bring something to munch on.
- Do Give Yourself Enough Time: You'll want to allow at least two hours so you can explore Nevada State Museum to your satisfaction.
- Don't Miss The Mammoth: Take a gander at the cool woolly mammoth. This natural history display is unique to the museum.
- Don't Pay An Arm And A Leg: Nevada State Museum is a great cheap attraction near Lake Tahoe. You'll be so glad you visited, and the super low price will make it even more worth it.
Nevada State Museum
Nevada State Museum Information
Wed.- Sat. 8:30am- 4:30pm
When to Go:
During The Week
- Nevada State Museum inspires learning with its fun programs.
- Nevada State Museum Carson City will fascinate you with its regularly changing exhibits.
- Nevada History Museum Tahoe is enjoyable for kids and grandparents alike, along with everyone else in the family in between.
600 North Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
Need someplace to eat while you're in Tahoe?
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Nevada State Museum Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!