The Cedar House Sport Hotel
Truckee / Donner
Location10918 Brockway Road
- Hotel Type Hotels
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed Yes
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 12pm
- On-Site Restaurant
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Bar
- Pets Allowed
- 42 Rooms
- 2 Floors
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Pets Accepted
The Cedar House Sport Hotel
The Cedar House Sport Hotel
Features: The Cedar House Sport Hotel Truckee is a modern and hip hotel with unique amenities. The Cedar House Sport Hotel Lake Tahoe is eco-friendly.
Why We Stay: The Cedar House Sport Hotel Truckee has impressive style.
- The Decor: The Cedar House Sport Hotel Lake Tahoe features eye-catching architecture.
- The Service: The staff at The Cedar House Hotel Tahoe are friendly, helpful, and attentive.
- The Restaurant: The Cedar House Hotel Truckee's convenient on-site restaurant is fairly priced, offers a pleasing wine list, and has great service and food.
Inside Knowledge: The Cedar House Hotel Tahoe has an in-house touring company that provides fun group skiing instruction, skiing expeditions, and snowshoe tours. These tours include food, beverages, equipment, transportation, park fees, and permit fees.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book A Tour: The Cedar House Sport Hotel Truckee can take care of all the details on your ski or snowshoe adventure.
- Do Book Your Wedding: Have your very own customized wedding at The Cedar House Sport Hotel Lake Tahoe. The hotel can accommodate weddings of between 60 and 120 guests. The Cedar House Sport Hotel Truckee's highly popular on-site restaurant Stella can cater an amazing array of culinary eats. The floral arrangements are also included in The Cedar House Sport Hotel Truckee's facility fee.
- Don't Skip Breakfast: The complimentary gourmet breakfast at The Cedar House Sport Hotel Truckee includes espresso drinks, breads, jams, yogurt, eggs and bacon, among other items.
- Don't Leave Your Dog At Home: The Cedar House Sport Hotel is a dog friendly hotel in Lake Tahoe located just outside historic Truckee, CA.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
The Cedar House Sport Hotel Reviews
The Cedar House Sport Hotel Guest Rooms
The Single Queen room feels like heaven. Budget-smart lovebirds or single travelers love that The Single Queen room is so snug and cozy. The queen-size bed invites guests to relax for hours upon end. Guests can sit on modern stainless steel bar stools while they enjoy snacks at the eating bar.
Wash up anyway you like - the bathroom has a great shower and tub combination. Enjoy the fresh breeze from your private deck. The Single Queen room is perfect for up to two adults.
The ADA Queen room accommodates guests who use wheelchairs. Getting around in the bathroom is easy with the convenient roll-in shower. You're in for a night full of sweet dreams in the ADA Queen room. Lay your head down on the absolutely heavenly queen-size bed, and dream away.
Read and write at your large working desk, and chow down on snacks at the eating bar. Up to two adults can stay in the ADA Queen room.
The Double Queen room is perfect for families and groups of friends. The Double Queen room will leave you feeling pampered with its two premium queen-size beds. You can enjoy meals in your room at the eating bar.
You can bathe however you like thanks to the shower/tub combination. Four adults or two adults and two children can stay in this room.
The Designer Queen room wows travelers who love style. Sleep well, as the designer leather platform queen bed is like a fluffy island in the middle of the room. Take care of business at the large working desk, or snuggle up with an amazing read on the sofa.
Feel like a celebrity as you enjoy the luxurious bathroom and its walk-in shower. The private deck looks out over the beautiful garden courtyard. Two adults can stay in the Designer Queen room.
The Premier King room has a gorgeous king-size bed that invites you to enjoy incredibly rejuvenating sleep. Write postcards to your friends back home while you sit at the working desk, or snuggle up with a riveting novel on the chaise lounge.
The luxurious bathroom (complete with a spacious walk in shower) gives you the ultimate spa experience. The Premier King room can accommodate up to two adults.
The King Suite features a super comfy king-size bed that will send you straight to dreamland for a full eight hours. Read your favorite magazines in the sitting area. The King Suite's sitting area has a sofa, chair and coffee table.
Should you like to do some writing, the large working desk can perfectly suit your needs. Get soapy and clean in the spacious walk in shower. The King Suite has a maximum occupancy of two adults.
The Luxury Suite will give you the finest experience possible at The Cedar House Sport Hotel. The separate bedroom in the Luxury Suite holds a plush king size bed and desk. You'll have all kinds of comfortable places to sit in the living room. You can park it on a designer sofa, chaise lounge or chair! Conveniently, the living room furniture can convert into two twin-size beds.
The kitchen area might feel just like yours at home, with its sink, refrigerator, microwave and eating bar. Guests love the Luxury Suite's private deck. Want to keep up with your favorite shows? Stay constantly entertained with the Luxury Suite's two flat screen LCD televisions. Feel like you're at a spa in the huge luxury bathroom; it has an enormous walk-in shower and separate vanity area. The Luxury Suite is perfect for a maximum of two adults and two children.