Squaw Valley Lodge
Location201 Squaw Peak Rd.
Olympic Valley, CA
- Hotel Type Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Golf Packages
- 150 Rooms
- 3 Floors
- Fitness Center
Squaw Valley Lodge
Squaw Valley Lodge
Features: The Lodge at Squaw Valley features 150 luxurious condominiums all with ski-in/ski-out access and deep soaking tubs. Located at the base of the Squaw Valley Mountain, the Squaw Valley Resort is just a short walking distance from the Squaw Valley Village with its many shops and restaurants.
Why We Stay: The Lodge Squaw Valley offers affordable luxury accommodations for anything from a romantic escape to a fun-filled family vacation.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access: The Lodge at Squaw Valley boasts ski-in/ski-out access, and its prime location makes it within close proximity to some of the best wildflower hikes, golf, rafting, shopping and dining.
- Luxury Accommodations: Squaw Valley Lodge provides outstanding luxury accommodations from a deluxe studio suite to a spacious 1,741 square foot three bedroom condominium suite. All suites include either full kitchens or kitchenettes as well as other top luxury amenities.
- Specials & Packages: The Lodge Squaw Valley has created many phenomenal vacation packages and specials, so you can save on that perfect Tahoe adventure no matter what the season or occasion. Whether you are looking for a great ski package, mountaintop wedding, romantic spa retreat or something else, you will find some sort of discount with Squaw Valley Lodge.
Inside Knowledge: Book early with Squaw Valley Lodge and save up to 30% with their Manager's Special.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get A Massage: At the Lodge Squaw Valley you will find certified massage therapists to give you a Swedish Massage or specialized Sport Massage to help you unwind after a long day of adventure.
- Do Bring Your Family: The large and comfortable suites at the Squaw Valley Lodge can accomodate an entire family. Make your reservations today for the most memorable family vacation.
- Don't Forget The Packages: Squaw Valley Lodge offers packages year round to cater to the many seasonal activities and draws of Lake Tahoe like the Ski & Stay Package and the Golf Getaway Package. Check out their website for more detailed information about the fantastic vacation packages.
- Don't Bring Your Pet: Unfortunately, you will have to leave one family member behind during your trip. The Lodge Squaw Valley is not a pet friendly hotel.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Squaw Valley Lodge Reviews
Squaw Valley Lodge Guest Rooms
Deluxe Studio Suite
This 570-square-foot studio suite sleeps from two to four people and offers a comfortable queen bed as well as either a queen sofa bed or trundle couch in the living space. The kitchenette is fully stocked with cooking utensils, mini fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave and range top. The studio also includes a television with a DVD player and a private bathroom with a large tub.
One Bedroom Suite
The one bedroom condominium suite accommodating up to four people provides around 700 square feet of living space, and offers a spacious living room and kitchenette as well as a bedroom with a queen bed.
In the living room is either a queen sofa bed or a trundle couch as well as a television and DVD player. The kitchenette is fully stocked with cooking utensils, mini fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave and range top and there is also a large private bathroom with two entrances and an over-sized bathtub.
Premium One Bedroom Suite
This premium condo suite accommodates two to four guests and occupies between 745 and 770 square feet of comfortable living space featuring a king bed in the bedroom and queen sofa bed in the living room.
The living room also comes with a gas fireplace, private balcony attached and a television with a DVD player. Enjoy luxurious room amenities like a washer/dryer, and a full kitchen with cooking utensils, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, range top and oven. Enjoy a large private bathroom with an over-sized soaking tub.
The two-story loft suite comfortably accommodates three to six people with about 800 square feet of luxurious living space including two full bathrooms. Each loft suite is unique in design, but they share all the same room amenities like two queen beds (one downstairs and one in the upstairs loft) and either a queen sofa bed or trundle couch.
Enjoy a television with a DVD player, and cook meals with the fully stocked kitchenette that comes with cooking utensils, mini fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave and range top.
Two Bedroom Suite
The two bedroom condominium suite accommodates four to six people and comes in two options: a 1,100-square-foot suite with a king bed in one room and a queen in the other, and a 1,300-square-foot suite with a queen in one bedroom and two twins in the other.
Enjoy the use of a master bathroom and a second full bathroom as well as a spacious living area equipped with a television, DVD player, private balcony, gas fireplace, queen sofa bed and a washer/dryer. The full kitchen comes stocked with everything you need: cooking utensils, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, range top and oven.
Three Bedroom Suite
The three bedroom condominium suite accommodates six to eight people and is the largest and most accommodating of the options at the Squaw Valley Lodge. The condominum's 1,741 square feet include three bedrooms, a full kitchen, sofa bed, three balconies, a gas fireplace and a washer/dryer.
The kitchen comes fully stocked with cooking utensils, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, range top and oven. The master bedroom comes with a comfortable king bed and master bathroom, while the second bedroom has two twin beds and the third has a queen. There are three full bathrooms total in the three bedroom suite.