Lake Tahoe Art Galleries
Art Galleries in Lake Tahoe
Many Fantastic Artists are Proud To Call Lake Tahoe Home.
Art in Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Art Galleries
Lake Tahoe is full of galleries that feature a wide variety of artists. While some focus on famous artists of the past, these Lake Tahoe art galleries make it a point to represent local Lake Tahoe artists.
- Backstreet Framers and Gallery: This gallery features prints by local artists and Edward Curtis. They specialize in custom framing, serving all your framing needs from French Matting to Conservation Framing. Backstreet Framers and Gallery has knowledgeable staff that has serviced Truckee for over 9 years.
- Frames by Ryrie: With a focus on creative framing, prints, posters, etchings, local artists and many lovely still life's and floral designs, Frames by Ryrie has prints and photos of Tahoe, ski prints by Cecile Johnson and catalogs for the browsing.
- Frank Rossbach's Glasforms: Glassblower Frank Rossbach creates hand-blown glass artwork right before your eyes in his working studio/gallery located in the train station in downtown Truckee. The works of many renowned local artists are also on display.
- Mother Nature's Wildlife Art: This is a large gallery of original paintings, sculpture and limited edition graphics, featuring local, national and international artists, sculptures and objects d'Art and collectibles with an emphasis on Lake Tahoe landscapes.
The Inspiring Lake Tahoe Scenery
Galleries with Native Art
California and Nevada are home to some of the most well-known Native American tribes in America and these galleries celebrate their culture and art. Check out these galleries for Native American art and gifts in Lake Tahoe.
- Artists of Tahoe and Art's Desire - Fine Art and Fine Framing: This Art and Fine craft gallery represents a multitude of innovative artists and features beautiful Lake Tahoe & Native American vintage photographs. Your artwork will be personally enhanced with custom picture framing the owner, Cynthia Ashe.
- The Potlatch: This gallery in Incline Village, Nevada focuses on Authentic Indian, Southwest & Tahoe art with a special emphasis on jewelry. You are sure to find the most authentic art in Lake Tahoe here.
- White Buffalo: Though Tahoe may be a little bit west of Santa Fe itself, you wouldn't guess it when you see White Buffalo Art Gallery. This place is the Sierra's premier Southwest gallery. They have a complete selection of Native American art & gifts, right in the middle of Old Town Truckee. You will be amazed by the sheer size of this art gallery and will have no trouble finding all of the wonderful Native American artwork and gifts you look for in Lake Tahoe.
Artist's Studios in Lake Tahoe
It isn't surprising that the picturesque natural scenery of Lake Tahoe inspires some of the best artists to open Lake Tahoe art galleries. Art in Lake Tahoe often depicts the beautiful mountains, rivers and lakes of the area and Lake Tahoe artists are able to capture the most exquisite aspects of nature.