The Landing Resort & Spa
South Shore (CA)
Location4104 Lakeshore Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Hotel Type Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- High-Speed Internet
- Attractions Nearby
- On-Site Bar
- On-Site Restaurant
- Restaurants Nearby
- 88 Rooms
- 3 Floors
- Near Ski Resorts
- Full Kitchen
- Fitness Center
- Free Fast Internet
- Swimming Pool
The Landing Resort & Spa
The Landing Resort & Spa
Features: The Landing Resort & Spa is Tahoe’s first premiere five-star luxury boutique resort in South Lake Tahoe’s year round destination. Featuring spacious modern rooms and centrally located in the heart of South Lake. Casinos, a private beach, and the Heavenly Village and Gondola are steps away. The service and amenities at The Landing resort & Spa are unparalleled. Reserve your five-star stay for the ultimate lakefront experience.
Why we stay: The Landing Resort & Spa has countless reasons to stay, so it is hard to choose just one. The luxurious rooms, 5-star service and breathtaking views are three at the top of the list. The lavish rooms make it difficult to leave! Enjoy your luxurious bathroom with heated marble floors and a walk in rain shower. Plush terry robes and slippers await you afterwards as you warm up by the fireplace or gaze onto the lakeside views of Lake Tahoe from your private balcony.
- Location: The Landing Resort & Spa is the pivotal point of all South Lake Tahoe has to offer. As a boutique luxury hotel a private beach is available to our guests where sunsets are sure to be as memorable as your stay.
- Amenities: Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and spa, the lake view patio and rooftop deck both with fire pits to keep warm under the night stars. When it’s time to unwind step into our relaxing full service spa and salon and treat yourself to a massage, facial, or one of our signature body treatments. For that needed function space, the Grand Rooftop Terrace and Ballroom are spectacular venues for the day you tie the knot. Staying for business? The Lakeview Board room provides modern, efficient space with the captivating beauty of Lake Tahoe as your backdrop. Additional amenities include, ski/snowboard storage, transportation via our Sprinter Shuttle, 24-hour gym and business center, valet dry cleaning and high speed wireless internet throughout the property.
- Modern Elegance: Our signature guestrooms afford awe-inspiring vistas of Lake Tahoe - even from the comfort of your California king-sized bed! All rooms feature a modern European décor with thoughtful design touches, stone gas fireplaces and 55” HD TVs. A private balcony provides striking views of Tahoe’s cobalt blue waters.
Inside Knowledge: The Landing Resort & Spa’s central location provides the perfect combination of the natural beauty of Lake Tahoe, easy access to South Tahoe’s nightlife and luxurious accommodations.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do Play Outside: Lake Tahoe is world renowned for its wide array of outdoor activities at your fingertips: Skiing, hiking, fishing, rafting, paddle boarding, horseback riding, rock climbing, and mountain biking to only name a few.
- Don’t Smoke: The Landing Resort & Spa is entirely a non-smoking property. The elevation is enough to take your breath away.
- Do Check the Weather: Stilettos or boots? Should I bring my golf bags? What you should pack is always a tough question. The Landing Resort & Spa suggests you check the weather upon your arrival as the weather is always changing here in the Sierra Mountains. A perfect summer day out on the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe can have you reaching for a few extra layers as the sun goes down. In case of a style emergency, explore the many fabulous shops in town to add to your perfect Tahoe outfit.
- Do Enjoy Our Mountain Hospitality-:The Landing’s exceptional staff prides itself on 5-star service and will gladly help to accommodate your every need and make for an unforgettable stay.
- Don’t Miss Jimmy’s Restaurant: All the daily activities have you a little parched? Stop in for a drink at our backlit onyx-walled bar featuring over 250 wine labels from around the world. British celebrity chef Maria Elia heads the kitchen with her delicious Greek American fusion dishes. Make sure to try the Pulled Lamb Burger made with beetroot tzatziki, feta, and a bed of watercress on a brioche bun…it’s as decadent as it sounds.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Landing Resort & Spa Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Check out some things to do while you're in Tahoe.
The Landing Resort & Spa Guest Rooms
Premium Lake Front
Incredible vistas of Lake Tahoe, gas fireplace, king-sized bed, and unbelievable amenities. Room includes private balcony, wet bar, coffee maker, heated bathroom floors, plush robes and a flat screen TV.
3 Bedroom Suite with Kitchen
Great for families, the 3 bedroom suite includes two bathrooms, California King beds in all the rooms, walk - in Euro rain shower, jetted tub, a full kitchen, and four flat screen TVs. 890 square feet of living space, with a maximum occupancy of six people.
Beautifully decorated room includes stone fireplace, private balcony, and walk-in rain shower. Other amenities include dinette table, flat screen TV, marble bathroom floors and a wet bar. Deluxe comes in both queen/queen and king size beds.
Corner Garden View
The Corner Garden View room offers guests a stone gas fireplace, deluxe California King bed with goose down comforters, a walk-in Euro rain shower, coffee maker, flat screen TV and a private deck. 390 square feet.
Superior Lake Front
Enjoy the view from the top. Superior Lake Front rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the hotel, and include amenities such as a stone gas fireplace, amazing view of Lake Tahoe from a private balcony, flat screen TV, heated bathroom floors and California King (or queen/queen) sized bed.
Superior Lake View
Superior Lake View rooms are located on the first floor, and include amenities such as stone gas fireplace, luxurious bathroom, iPod dock and in-room safe, plush bathroom robes, and coffee makers.