Village at Squaw Valley
Location1750 Village East Rd
Olympic Valley, CA
- Hotel Type Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 11am
- Parking Available
- High-Speed Internet
- Golf Packages
- 186 Rooms
- 4 Floors
- Fitness Center
- Free Fast Internet
Village at Squaw Valley
Village at Squaw Valley
Features: The Village at Squaw Valley is in the heart of it all at the base of Squaw Valley on Lake Tahoe's North Shore. Walk to ski lifts, shops, and restaurants.
Why We Stay: The Village at Squaw Valley offers different specials, packages and deals that appeal to singles, couples, families and groups.
- The Service: The Village at Squaw Valley staff is top notch and available to help you with virtually anything you need around the clock. The staffed front desk stays open 24 hours and is always ready to greet you with a smile and helping hand.
- The Location: The Village at Squaw Valley is nestled at the base of Squaw Valley - one of America's most famous and incredible year-round resorts. Guests can walk to ski lifts, shops, restaurants and bars.
- The Amenities: Guests staying at The Village at Squaw Valley Ski Resort can enjoy social gatherings around 2 fire pits on the grounds. There are eight whirlpool spas with heated walkways and changing rooms, three fitness centers with saunas, and a billiards lounge.
Inside Knowledge: The Village at Squaw Valley offers packages that include discounted lodging and discounted lift tickets to Squaw and Alpine Meadows. Check the Specials and Packages page! Book early to get the best deal and the best available room.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Store Your Equipment: Guests can use ski/snowboard lockers and bicycle racks at The Village at Squaw Valley.
- Do Stay Active: Between the 3 fitness centers at The Village at Squaw Valley, guests should be able to get in a workout every single day of their stay. This is, of course, in addition to all the physical activity guests at The Village at Squaw Valley will be getting on the ski slopes.
- Don't Leave Your Car Outside: Guests at The Village at Squaw Valley can park their vehicles in the heated underground self parking garage.
- Don't Stay Out Of The Loop: The Village at Squaw Valley provides guests free newspapers that can be picked up at the front desk.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Village at Squaw Valley Reviews
Village at Squaw Valley Guest Rooms
You'll sleep like a baby in the super cozy 250 square foot Standard Room. Perfect for families, this room is extra comfortable for four people. Get ready for each day on the slopes with a shower in the Standard Room's attached private bathroom. You can make your own coffee every day with the in-room coffee maker. Unwind in the evenings by enjoying some TV shows or popping a movie into the DVD player.
You're bound to have a great night's rest in this 500 square foot studio condo. Up to four guests can stay in this room type. Go to town creating delectable dishes in the kitchen: you'll find that it's stocked with cooking utensils, a refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and cooking range. Sit down for your meals at the dining table. After you've filled up on food, watch something interesting on TV or put a movie into the DVD player.
The warm gas fireplace has a stone hearth and sets the mood for the ultimate snuggling sessions with your loved ones. There is a queen size sofa sleeper in the living room. To keep you comfortable and warm, a Hydronic system keeps the kitchen and bathroom floors heated.
One Bedroom Condos
Settle into this super comfortable 600 square foot condo. It's great for up to four guests, and in the master bedroom, you'll find a magnificent king-size bed and a large and roomy closet. In the spacious living room, you can lounge on a plush queen-size sofa sleeper. All the comforts of home are also in this One Bedroom Condo: a dining table and chairs, a DVD player, and a cozy fireplace.
You'll find everything you need in the awesome kitchen: cooking utensils, a refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and cooking range. Your feet will even be warm because the kitchen and bathroom floor tiles are heated.
One Bedroom Condos With Extra Den
Live it up in this 700 square foot home away from home. Count the number of members in your group; this lodging option has enough space for six guests. The master bedroom has an inviting king size bed that will give you sweet dreams all through the night. The master bedroom offers ample closet space. In the shared living space, there are TWO queen size sleeper sofas. Enjoy great meals at the dining table with its own chairs. Wondering what to do while you're in your room? Watch TV, play movies on the DVD player, or simply read your favorite books by the warm gas fireplace.
Pretend you are Emeril Lagasse, and "kick it up a notch" in the kitchen. You'll find that it has everything you need and more: cooking utensils, a refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and cooking range. Don't worry about freezing your butt off. A Hydronic heating system is used to heat the slate tiles on the kitchen and bathroom floors!
Two Bedroom Condos
If you love your personal space, you'll appreciate the 900 square foot Two Bedroom Condo. Up to six guests can share this room, and the master bedroom offers you a spacious king size bed as well as plenty of closet space. The second bedroom holds a queen size bed and closet space. The living room has an extra comfy queen size sofa sleeper, so everyone in your party will have a soft place to lay their head at night.
Gather around the dining table for your meals. Once you've eaten, snuggle up and watch some TV or movies with the DVD player. You'll stay nice and toasty thanks to the gas fireplace in the Two Bedroom Condo. You'll find everything you need to cook up delicious meals in the kitchen: cooking utensils, a refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and cooking range. A Hydronic system keeps the slate tiles warm in the bathroom and kitchen.
Two Bedroom Twins
Spend your Lake Tahoe vacation in utter relaxation. The Two Bedroom Twins room gives you 900 square feet of amazing space. This room option accommodates a maximum of six guests. Fall into a rejuvenating slumber in the master bedroom's king size bed, and if you're staying in the second bedroom, you'll get to crash on one of two twin beds. The living room conveniently has a queen size sofa sleeper.
The Two Bedroom Twins room will truly feel like your home away from home, with its dining table and chairs, TV, DVD player, and fireplace. The kitchen has all the necessary appliances and utensils.
Three Bedroom Condos
At a whopping 1,350 square feet, the Three Bedroom Condo room option comfortably sleeps up to eight guests. The master bedroom features a king size bed and closet space galore. The second and third bedrooms feature queen size beds and extra closet space. The spacious living room has a queen size sofa sleeper, and there are three full bathrooms.
The condo boasts a private balcony with decorative railings. This condo is fully furnished with a dining table and chairs, a television, DVD player, and a warm gas fireplace with a stone hearth. The fully stocked kitchen has the appliances and utensils that you'd have at home. You can walk around barefoot - no socks necessary! The kitchen and bathroom floor tiles are heated.