Magic Carpet Mini Golf
South Shore (CA)
Location2455 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Parks & Beaches
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Located conveniently in South Lake Tahoe, Magic Carpet Mini golf Tahoe offers three separate courses of varying difficulty. Together, they provide more than 50 unique courses for all ages.
Why We Go: For a low-cost option on a day that isn't conducive to skiing or boating, Magic Carpet Miniature Golf Tahoe provides fun for the whole family.
- Kid-friendly: For kids, ponying up for one of the deluxe real golf courses just isn't a feasible activity. Come to Magic Carpet Mini Golf South Lake Tahoe for courses that will amuse the kids and keep the whole family involved.
- Competition: Sometimes, there's nothing better than a friendly competition between mini-golfers. Magic Carpet Mini Golf Tahoe is a willing and able host.
- Old School Nostalgia: The courses and decor around Magic Carpet Miniature Golf Tahoe go back to days of yore, with hand-crafted structures and an old-school design.
Inside Knowledge: At the end of your round, your golf ball is dropped into a slot machine with a chance at winning a free, extra round at Magic Carpet Mini Golf Tahoe.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Use Bug Repellent: There are usually plenty of mosquitoes out and about, especially around dusk. To fully enjoy your time at Magic Carpet Mini Golf Tahoe, shield yourself from these bugs.
- Do Bring the Whole Family: Magic Carpet Golf South Lake Tahoe is best experienced with the entire family. Perfect for childhood memories and the photo alum.
- Don't Go in the Winter: Magic Carpet Mini Golf South Lake Tahoe is usually closed in the winter due to snow. Even without snow, it may be too cold to enjoy yourself.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You'll want to snap some shots of your kids with the crazy course features at Magic Carpet Miniature Golf