Dog Friendly Vacation Rentals in Lake Tahoe
Beautiful Pet Friendly Vacation Homes in Lake Tahoe
Browse These Beautiful & Cozy Dog Friendly Lake Tahoe Vacation Homes
Lake Tahoe Accommodations...Click here for more
Dog Friendly Vacation Rentals in Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy Tahoe Vacation Rentals: Offering more than 50 Lake Tahoe pet friendly rental condos, Enjoy Tahoe Vacation Rentals helps folks find the right home fit for their lifestyle and budget. One of the largest Lake Tahoe pet friendly vacation rentals is the Hoeck Lakefront, a 4,850 square-foot home that sleeps 10 guests. This lakefront property easily exceeds expectations. This home boasts multiple luxury amenities including jetted bath tubs, pool table, full bar, poker table, a home movie theater complete with a drop down screen and five plush recliners, large flat screen TVs, gas fireplaces, propane barbecue grill, boat facility and access to a private beach and pier. The kitchen features marble counter tops, stainless steel appliances, stone floors and modern wood furniture.
- Waters of Tahoe Vacation Rentals: Offering more than a dozen dog friendly vacation rentals in Lake Tahoe, Waters of Tahoe Vacation Rentals features detailed property descriptions, photos and reviews online to help folks find their ideal vacation home. They do have few simple house rules for people to follow such as: dogs are not allowed on the furniture, dogs must be house trained (no chewers) and dogs cannot be left unattended inside homes. One of their Lakefront properties -- Camp Mettler is spacious and can comfortably sleep nine to 12 guests. It is one of the only Lake Tahoe pet friendly vacation rentals with its own double deck pier and buoy.
The Cabins at Zephyr Cove...Click here for more
Lake Tahoe Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals
If you’re thinking about going to Lake Tahoe and want to bring your beloved pet along, your best option may be to stay at one of these Lake Tahoe pet friendly vacation rentals. These Lake Tahoe dog friendly rentals are spread about the area and provide plenty of space for your loyal companion to run and roam freely.
- Lake Tahoe Deluxe Vacation Rentals: Offering several Lake Tahoe dog friendly rentals, their biggest home is the Bichard Family Chateau. Located in North Shore, this vacation home is ideal for a large group of friends or family vacationing together. There are six rooms and two full bathrooms. The kitchen is remodeled and spacious. There is a deck with a cozy patio set, barbecue grill and covered jacuzzi. This vacation home is also near a dog-friendly beach, golf course and plenty of tasty restaurants.
- Pullen Vacation Rentals Lake Tahoe: Offering dozens of dog friendly vacation rentals in Lake Tahoe, folks can browse through tons of photos, reviews, maps and property descriptions to find their dream vacation home. The Bernese Base Camp -- represents lavish Tahoe living, not a campground like name may suggest. This stylish 2,650-square-foot home features a hot tub, granite counter tops and stainless steel kitchen appliances and fully furnished rooms. Guests staying here also have full access to the amenities at Tahoe Donner Resort, including the pool, play ground and tennis courts.
Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages...Click here for more
For many people, being able to bring their dog(s) along on a family trip or vacation is top priority. And while it might be rare to find a hotel in many areas that allows dogs and pets, folks can be happy to hear that there are several dog friendly vacation rentals in Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe pet friendly rental condos are not hard to find. Not every vacation home allows pets but there are several beautiful lakefront properties fit for you and your pets. Below you will find some of the best dog friendly vacation rentals in Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe can be a dog’s dream come true, with miles of gorgeous backcountry, trails, beaches and parks, dogs can enjoy a relaxing respite as much as their owner. Below are a few pet friendly parks and beaches in Lake Tahoe.
- Sugar Pine Point State Park: Sugar Pine Point State Park is a sweet camping spot off the crystal western shores of Lake Tahoe. This is a popular park year round, offering many leisure activities for those seeking a more diverse outdoor experience including plenty of scenic hiking and biking trails. Dogs are allowed at Sugar Pine Point State Park but must be kept on a leash, no longer than six-feet, at all times. Dogs are not permitted in buildings, trails or the beach, except paved trails. Those camping overnight, need to keep their dogs in a tent or vehicle between 10pm and 6am.
- Eagle Falls Trail Lake Tahoe: Located off highway 89, Eagle Falls Trails is one of the most popular short hikes in Lake Tahoe because of its beautiful cascading waterfalls, lush green scenery and trees. Dogs are permitted on Eagle Falls Trail so visitors can bring their four-legged friends along on this scenic and moderate outdoor hiking trail.
Enjoy all the best things to do in Lake Tahoe with man's best friend on your next vacation! Don't call up the babysitter for your pooch, because they'll have just as much fun here as you do, and with all the pet friendly vacation rentals in Tahoe, you don't have to leave them behind! Check out our Lake Tahoe deals to save on your next vacation rental and activities so that you and your dog can do even more, or spring for a nicer pad while you're here!