BlueGo Lake Tahoe
BlueGo Lake Tahoe
BlueGo Lake Tahoe Information
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm, except holidays & TRPA office closure days
The Tahoe Transportation District provides the following services:
- Public bus transportation with routes in South Lake Tahoe and parts of Nevada.
- BlueGO Heavenly ski shuttle (seven routes)
- Nifty 50 Trolly (seasonal)
- BlueGO is a public bus transportation service provided by the Tahoe Transportation District.
- BlueGO South Lake Tahoe Transportation features a complete list of maps, routes and fare information online.
- For updated news and information about BlueGO South Lake Tahoe transportation, visitors can "like" Tahoe Transportation District on Facebook.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
BlueGo Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
- HoursMon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm, except holidays & TRPA office closure days
Features: Everyone needs a way to get around and BlueGO Lake Tahoe offers an affordable transportation alternative for those who don't own cars. BlueGO South Lake Tahoe transportation can be a reliable and convenient service for both locals and tourists who don't want to waste time or money on parking fees. BlueGO Lake Tahoe has a complete bus schedule and fare rates posted online.
Know Before You Go: Transportation in Lake Tahoe can be easy to find. BlueGO South Lake Tahoe transportation features several bus routes that run seven days a week. General public fare information for BlueGO South Lake Tahoe public transit system are online.
- Know Your Fare: Fares for transportation in Lake Tahoe are split between local and regional zones. A local one way ticket is $2 while a regional one way ticket is $4. A regional one day pass ($10) is a good option for those exploring Lake Tahoe all day and can be used at any South Shore or Valley and Lake Express route.
- Frequent Riders: Local monthly passes for BlueGO South Lake Tahoe transportation are $80 and $120 for regional travel.
- Bring Cash: Bus drivers do not carry cash with them and are unable to give change back, riders on BlueGO South Lake Tahoe transportation are recommended to bring exact ride fare.