South Tahoe Standup Paddle
South Shore (CA)
Location3115 Harrison Avenue
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Watersports
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: South Tahoe Standup Paddle gives you the proper equipment you need to take like a duck to water. Lake Tahoe Standup Paddle Tours also offers guided tours so that you definitely check out all the best spots on the lake.
Why We Go: Standup Paddle Rentals Lake Tahoe is known for its friendly-as-can-be service.
- The Service: As soon as you arrive, you'll know deep inside that you're in the best hands with South Lake Tahoe Standup Paddle Boards. Welcoming and helpful, the staff at Lake Tahoe Standup Paddle Tours will get you comfortable on the board and out on the water - pronto.
- The Tours: Standup Paddle Rentals Lake Tahoe can bring you to all the best spots on the water when you take a tour with them. The kind and enthusiastic staff will accompany you to beautiful areas that you might not discover on your own.
- The Classes: Take your workout to another level when you do standup paddle yoga and fitness. Do all the exercise that you'd normally do on flat ground! The difference now is that you'll be doing it while maintaining your balance on the paddle board. You'll really get to utilize your core muscles as well as enjoy the tranquillity out on the water, surrounded by gorgeous nature.
Inside Knowledge: Lake Tahoe Standup Paddle Tours offers private standup paddle yoga and fitness classes in addition to group classes. Receive personal and uninterrupted attention when you treat yourself to private lessons.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Catch The Sunset: On the Summer Sunset Tour, one of the guided paddleboard tours, you can watch the sun light up the sky with an incredible array of colors as it dips below the horizon.
- Do Take A Full Day Tour: On the guided paddleboard tour that lasts for the entire day, you get to enjoy a provided lunch! Paddle to your heart's delight, eat great food, and then go paddle some more.
- Don't Get Dehydrated: Every guided tour includes refreshments to keep you hydrated. Goodbye, cotton mouth. Hello, all-day energy.
- Don't Stay Confused: Thanks to the comprehensive standup paddle lessons, you'll get the hang of this awesome water sport and be able to enjoy hours upon hours of fun paddling through the water.
South Tahoe Standup Paddle
South Tahoe Standup Paddle Information
When to Go:
- South Tahoe Standup Paddle offers paddle board rentals.
- Lake Tahoe Standup Paddle Tours is known for its helpful "above and beyond" service.
- Standup Paddle Rentals Lake Tahoe makes it fun and easy to learn how to stand up paddle.
3115 Harrison Avenue
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
South Tahoe Standup Paddle Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
South Tahoe Standup Paddle Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.