BioSpirit Day Spa
South Shore (CA)
Location1116 Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Massage / Spa
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: BioSpirit South Lake Tahoe formerly known as Shannon’s Lake Tahoe Day Spa, is a local hot spot because of their invigorating massages. Guests who visit BioSpirit Day Spa Lake Tahoe will leave feeling refreshed and completely relaxed from head to toe.
Why We Go: BioSpirit South Lake Tahoe, formally known as Shannon’s Lake Tahoe Day Spa, leaves guests relaxed and rejuvenated. Massages and other services have several health benefits including stress and anxiety relief, boosting of the immune system and increasing blood circulation.
- Body Treatments: BioSpirit South Lake Tahoe features a few body treatments including the Body Glow and the Hydrating & Detoxifying Wrap. The Body Glow is a 30 or 40 minute treatment that removes dead skin cells leaving skin feeling silky smooth. The Hydrating & Detoxifying Wrap is a great option for those who want to improve their skin's elasticity. This 30 to 40 minute treatment also includes a scalp or foot massage.
- Spa Packages: BioSpirit South Lake Tahoe offers several special spa packages. Those on a tight schedule may want to try the Express Therapy package, which includes a 25 minute massage or facial. On the other side of the spectrum is a more lavish spa package - the Tahoe Body Renewal. This package begins with a full body exfoliation, followed by a seaweed body mask, scalp treatment, foot massage and finishes with4 an 80 minute anti-stress massage.
- Eyelash Extensions: Eyelash extensions are not permanent but do offer a beautiful and dramatic change to a woman’s natural eyelashes without having to use mascara. BioSpirit Day Spa Lake Tahoe offers individual lash extensions for $150 and lash extension fills for $50-$75.
Inside Knowledge: Do not be confused by the name change. This South Lake Tahoe Day Spa which used to be popularly known as Shannon’s Lake Tahoe Day Spa is now under new management and named BioSpirit. Despite the name change, it has sustained its credibility as one of the best spas places in Lake Tahoe.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Try the Warm River Rock Massage: While BioSpirit South Lake Tahoe does offer several massages including the deep tissue and anti-stress massage, one of the most popular is the Warm River Rock Massage. This 50 to 80 massage uses smooth hot stones to warm up the body’s muscles and release tension.
- Do Treat Your Legs: Being in Lake Tahoe, chances are that one will be using their feet and legs A LOT. The Hot Legs massage featured at Shannon’s Lake Tahoe Day Spa is a great option before or after a strenuous hike or any other outdoor activity. Using hot stones and oils, this massage is meant to stretch and sooth leg muscles leaving them relaxed and limber.
- Don’t Forget Your Face: Treat your skin to a refreshing facial. Shannon’s Lake Tahoe Day Spa offers several invigorating facials for both men and women including the Ultra-Calming Facial. This 50 minute facial is designed for those with sensitive skin to help reduce redness and irritation due to sunlight overexposure.
- Don’t Forget Your Feet: The Foot Fantasy massage uses hot stones and oils to pamper and moisturize your toes and feet. Reflexology techniques are used to ensure the right pressure and movements is applied to your feet during the massage.
BioSpirit Day Spa
BioSpirit Day Spa $5 Off!Promo Code: Book Online
Offer expires in 0 days On 08/31/15
Book appointements at least 5 days in advance and save $5 per service!
BioSpirit Day Spa Information
Mon. 9am - 2pm & Tue. - Sat. 9am - 7pm
When to Go:
Best to go in the morning or early afternoon.
- BioSpirit Day Spa Lake Tahoe was also formally known as Shannon’s Lake Tahoe Day Spa.
- BioSpirit South Lake Tahoe offers a variety of services including massages, facials, body treatments, eyelash extensions and professional makeup application.
- This South Lake Tahoe Day Spa can also host private day spa parties for large or small groups, reservations are required.
1116 Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
BioSpirit Day Spa Reviews
BioSpirit Day Spa Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.