Birkholm's Water Ski School
South Shore (CA)
LocationTahoe Keys Marina 2435 Venice Dr.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Boating
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Birkholm's Water Sports South Lake Tahoe provides a fun and exciting water sport experience at an affordable price. One can learn how to wakeboard with a personal instructor in less than one hour. Included with each boat rental is a Coast Guard licensed captain, in-water instructor, skis, boards, tubes, wetsuits, life jackets and fuel. Birkholm's Wakeboard Lessons Lake Tahoe charges per hour not per person, ideal for large groups and families.
Why We Go: Birkholm's Water Sports South Lake Tahoe provides all the equipment needed for an enjoyable afternoon out on the lake. Beginners, including young children can learn how to wakeboard and ski in less than hour with a personal in-water instructor.
- Great Rates: The hourly rate at Birkholm's Water Ski School is $160 for one hour and $150 per hour after the first hour.
- Equipment Included: All water sport equipment is included with the rental without further charge, including skis, boards, tubes, wetsuits and life jackets.
- Lessons Provided: A licensed instructor provides one-on-one lessons for children and adults in water skiing, wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurf boarding.
Inside Knowledge: Birkholm's Water Ski School is also a great way experienced water buffs can improve their technique and skills. The instructors not only provide lessons for beginners but more advanced students can benefit from one-on-one lessons as well.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: Birkholm's Water Sports South Lake Tahoe charges one flat hourly rate, accommodating larger groups and families. Since all the equipment is provided along with private and friendly lessons, this is an great option for families with young children eager to get in the water.
- Do Take a Lesson: The lessons are free and the instructors actually get in the water, making it easier for a student to learn how to wakeboard or ski. This is a great opportunity for the whole family to get in the water and learn how to ski.
- Don't Forget to Make Reservations: Reservations for Birkholm's Wakeboard Lessons Lake Tahoe can be made online or by phone.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Bring a camera to capture the fun and memorable experience on film.
Birkholm's Water Ski School in Lake Tahoe
Birkholm's Water Ski School in Lake Tahoe Information
When to Go:
Best to go during the Summer.
- Birkholm's Water Ski School specializes in children and family lessons.
- Provides lessons in water skiing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing and wakeskating.
- Birkholm's Water Sports South Lake Tahoe provides all the equipment needed including boats, drivers, instructors, skis, boards, tubes, wetsuits, life jackets and fuel.
- Scenic boat tours and tube rides are also available.
- Birkholm's Water Ski School single hour rate is $160 and $150 for multiple hours.
Tahoe Keys Marina 2435 Venice Dr.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Birkholm's Water Ski School in Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Birkholm's Water Ski School in Lake Tahoe Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.