The Beacon Bar and Grill
South Shore (CA)
Location1900 Jameson Road
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Cuisine European & Other Ethnic
- Hours Mon.- Fri. 11:30am- 8pm, Sat.- Sun. 11am- 8pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: The Beacon Bar and Grill Tahoe invites you to slow down and enjoy the afternoon with good American food. Beacon Bar and Grill at Camp Richardson serves lip-smacking, tasty drinks that you'll love sipping out on the patio.
Why We Dine: The Beacon Bar and Grill Tahoe is famous for a few things, but the one that bar-goers here rave about is the Rum Runner drink. Beacon Bar and Grill at Camp Richardson will keep your energy soaring with its American food.
- The Rum Runner: This classic drink from The Beacon Bar and Grill Lake Tahoe sends flavors spinning and colliding in your mouth. Tropical passion fruit! Sweet pineapple! Orange with a twist! They come together and do a little pow wow on your taste buds.
- The Outdoor Deck: Let the sun's rays sprinkle your cheeks with kisses or freckles. While you eat your Tuscan chicken sandwich, you can indulge in the sights of nature all around you.
- The Brunch: Say hello to cinnamon raisin French toast. The sweet bread will put a smile on your face and get you so ready to enjoy everything you have planned for the day. Guests love eating a fine midday meal at The Beacon Bar and Grill Tahoe.
Inside Knowledge: The Beacon Bar and Grill Tahoe keeps the crowds clapping and foot tapping along to the live music. Wander on into Beacon Bar and Grill at Camp Richardson on a Friday or Saturday evening, and you'll find yourself at a cool private concert.
- Seafood Linguini: Restaurant at Camp Richardson Resort in Tahoe shines with this entree, a creamy concoction of noodles, shrimp, clams, scallops and salmon. The white wine cream sauce coats the seafood and noodles, and you get crisp garlic bread on the side.
- Killer Mac N' Cheese: Bring on the creaminess with this favorite dish at The Beacon Bar and Grill Tahoe. Vermont white cheddar gives this mac n' cheese the ultimate kick, and this pasta comes with bread crumb topping too.
- Kid Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Premier Location
- Wheelchair Access
The Beacon Bar and Grill Lake Tahoe
The Beacon Bar and Grill Lake Tahoe Information
1900 Jameson Road
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96158
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 11:30am- 8pm, Sat.- Sun. 11am- 8pm
- The Beacon Bar and Grill Tahoe is a beachfront eatery and drinkery.
- Beacon Bar and Grill at Camp Richardson has an outdoor patio with lake views.
- Restaurant at Camp Richardson Resort in Tahoe rocks people's worlds with its rum runner drinks.
http://www.camprichardson.com/images/documents/brunchwinter12beacon.pdf, http://www.camprichardson.com/images/documents/lunchwinter12beacon.pdf, http://www.camprichardson.com/images/documents/dinnerwinter12beacon.pdf, http://www.camprichardson.com/images/documents/kidwinter12beacon.pdf
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
The Beacon Bar and Grill Lake Tahoe Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.