Lake Tahoe Boat Rides
South Shore (CA)
Location2435 Venice Drive East
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Boating
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Lake Tahoe Boat Rides and Water Sports features half-day tours (four hours) around the most beautiful landmarks in Lake Tahoe. Guests can also personalize their tour to tell the captain which sites they would like to visit. Morning and afternoon tours are available at Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in Tahoe Keys Marina, including a private two-hour sunset cruise. People can also schedule private Tahoe Water Ski and Wake Board Lessons.
Why We Go: Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in Tahoe Keys Marina caters to guests to ensure a memorable and fun experience. The captain can pick up guests from any location near the Lake Tahoe shore. Those who want to be picked up from North Shore pay an extra $75 for fuel. Tours are all inclusive, providing all the equipment and gear needed for a day out on the lake.
- Water Sports: Private water ski and wakeboard lessons are available at Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in South Lake Tahoe. Guests can have two hours of private Tahoe Water Ski and Wake Board Lessons, equipment and gear included, for $300.
- Sightseeing: Guests can personalize their tour and choose which destinations they want to visit around Lake Tahoe. Captains are knowledgeable and will take guests to gorgeous sites such as Emerald Bay, Vikingsholm Castle, Eagle Falls, Thunderbird Lodge and other estates, beaches and historical landmarks. The boat docks for self-guided walking tours around these sites, guests can also enjoy a scenic picnic by the beach.
- All-inclusive: Each boat tour and reservation at Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in Tahoe Keys Marina includes: boat fuel, life jackets, wet suits, toys, snacks and beverages. Guests will also receive a photo CD, filled with memorable shots of their trip.
Inside Knowledge: The captain’s wife owns a babysitting business. Adults who want to enjoy a romantic evening with their significant other without children, Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in South Lake Tahoe may be able to arrange child care or babysitting services.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Music: There is an iPod/mp3 connection aboard the boat, complete with a sound system. Bring along your iPod, relax and enjoy some music during your scenic trip. The captain allows guests to play whichever tunes they desire.
- Do BYOB: Adults ages 21 and older can bring alcoholic beverages such as beer or wine. There is a spacious cooler on board to store drinks and food.
- Don’t Forget to Pack a Lunch: While Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in South Lake Tahoe does provides beverages (non-alcoholic) and plenty of snacks, guests are welcome to bring extra food. One can bring a packed lunch to enjoy at the beach when the boat docks.
- Don’t Forget to Check Online: Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in South Lake Tahoe has a an active Facebook page where they post pictures from people’s trips and tours. Guests will also receive a photo CD of filled with pictures from their adventure.
Lake Tahoe Boat Rides
Lake Tahoe Boat Rides Information
Mon-Sun 6am - 10pm
When to Go:
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in South Lake Tahoe offers fun, friendly and knowledgeable tours around the lake in a spacious and beautiful yacht. Open May 1st through October 1st.
- All tour prices include fuel, taxes, equipment, toys, snacks, beverages and photo CD. Half-day tours are $585 (four hours) or $195 per hour.
- Private wakeboard and water ski lessons are offered at Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in Tahoe Keys Marina. Two hours of private instruction for $300.
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides in South Lake Tahoe is owned by Captain Steve Bryant and his wife Lyndsay Bryant.
2435 Venice Drive East
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lake Tahoe Boat Rides Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Lake Tahoe Boat Rides Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.