South Shore (CA)
Location3411 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Watersports
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Kayak Tahoe Kayak Rentals offers many kayaks for your enjoyment and day use. Lake Tahoe Kayak Tours can take you to amazing places like Emerald Bay and Timber Cove for guided kayak tours.
Why We Go: Kayak Lake Tahoe offers visitors an amazing outdoor workout. It's not only fun, but you can enjoy the beauty and tranquility of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding sierras.
- The Exercise: Kayak Tahoe Kayak Rentals proves that you can sit on your butt and still get a great workout. Your upper body and core are going to get ripped!
- The Tours: Explore new waters. Lake Tahoe Kayak Tours brings you to gorgeous areas where you can kayak and learn all about the beautiful things around you. The guides are experienced and knowledgeable, and they'll keep you interested in the history of the area around Lake Tahoe Kayak Tours.
- The Kayak School: Learn what you need to know in order to maneuver your kayak with enjoyment and ease. There are lessons available for novice, intermediate, and advanced paddlers.
Inside Knowledge: Kayak Tahoe Kayak Rentals offers full moon tours where you can paddle out and admire the big, lighted rock in the sky. There is an easy version of the tour as well as a full lake length (20 miles), five hour tour for very advanced paddlers.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Demo: On Demo Days at Kayak Tahoe Kayak Rentals, you get to try any or all of the kayaks and paddleboards they carry. Ask any questions that you want about the equipment. The knowledgeable staff will help you learn all that you need to know about picking the best ones for you. The best part? Kayak Tahoe Kayak Rentals' Demo Days are totally free.
- Do Buy Your Very Own Kayak: When you buy a kayak from Kayak Tahoe South Lake Tahoe, they hook you up with eight hours of free kayaking for your friends or family members.
- Don't Think You Need To Spend A Fortune: Kayak Lake Tahoe sells kayaks for as low as $350. The prices make it easy for you to own the cool kayak of your dreams.
- Don't Dilly-Dally: Be an early bird. When you rent a kayak at opening time and return by 11am, you get 20% off the rental cost.
Kayak Tahoe Information
Mon.- Sun. 9am- 5:30pm
When to Go:
- Kayak Tahoe Kayak Rentals provides high quality safety equipment, so you can have fun while knowing that you're safe on the water.
- Lake Tahoe Kayak Tours grabs your attention and keeps it with fascinating history about the area, while you're on the guided tours.
- Kayak Tahoe South Lake Tahoe is known for its helpful and friendly staff.
3411 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Kayak Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Kayak Tahoe Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.