Golf Incline Lake Tahoe
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location955 Fairway Blvd
Incline Village, NV
- Type Golf
- Region North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Features: Two separate and distinct world-renowned golf courses at Incline Village are ready to dazzle visitors with their spectacular views, challenging difficulty, and friendly professional staff. Golf Incline has been named on lists of Nevada's best golf courses as well as Golfweek's Best Courses You Can Play.
Why We Go: With such well-groomed greens, memorable scenery, and affordable rates to boot, the Incline Village Golf Courses are a must for every golf enthusiast in Lake Tahoe.
- Local Discount: Residents of Incline Village/Crystal Bay receive discounted rates. For those who are visiting their friends or relatives in the Tahoe area, this still applies as long as the resident does the booking.
- Award-winning Design: The Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed Championship Course and the Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed Mountain Course provide an interesting father-son duo golfing experience.
- Magnificent Views: From the surrounding towering pines, the plentiful water hazards, and the snow-capped mountains in the background, prepare to be blown away by the natural beauty of Incline Village golfing.
Inside Knowledge: Look out for the specials and promotions offered by Golf Incline. A few examples: play both Incline Village golf courses within 72 hours for $199, or play both courses after 3pm within 72 hours for only $99. Play all 36 holes in one day for $179.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book Exactly 14 Days in Advance: Because of an extra pre-booking fee for those who book more than 14 days in advance, calling-in exactly two weeks before your desired tee time is usually the best way to get the time you want without paying extra costs.
- Do Consider a Wedding or Group Meeting: The Chateau, open year-round and located on the Championship Course, is a beautiful spot for a wedding or just a celebratory meeting.
- Don't Use a Cart: Even though a golf cart comes with your green fees, walking the Mountain Course in its entirety is a memorable experience on its own.
- Don't Forget the Lodges: On-course cabins/lodges provide great opportunities to stay overnight on the course, never leaving the pristine beauty of Incline Village golf courses.
Golf Incline Lake Tahoe
Golf Incline Lake Tahoe Information
When to Go:
Cancellation is allowed 72 hours before the date of tee time. No-shows/late cancels will result in a full green fee charge. Also, for reservations made more than 14 days in advance, a pre-booking fee of $10 or $15 will apply.
- Golf Incline Lake Tahoe features two top-notch courses, Incline Village Championship Golf Course and Incline Village Mountain Golf Course.
- Multiple cabins are available for rental directly on the Incline Village golf courses, allowing golfers to truly immerse themselves amidst the beautiful surroundings for their entire stay.
- Golf Incline Lake Tahoe Championship Golf Course has been named by Golfweek as one of the best courses you can play.
955 Fairway Blvd
Incline Village, NV 89451
Need a place to eat in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Golf Incline Lake Tahoe Course Information
Championship Course: $169-$179 before 3pm, $95 twilight, $2/hole + $25 cart fee super twilight.
Mountain Course: $60-$75 before noon, $55 from 12pm- 4pm, $45 after 4pm twilight.
Championship Course: 18 holes, Par 72, 7106 yards, 67.3 - 73,9 course rating, 125-146 slope.
Mountain Course: 18 holes, Par 58, 3513 yards, 56.6 - 57.3 course rating, 85-94 slope.
Driving range, rental cart (included in green fees), rental clubs, pro available, golf shops, snack bars and bar carts, on-site gourmet dining restaurant.
Things to do in Tahoe during the summer
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Golf Incline Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!