Factory Bike - Squaw Valley's Bike Rental
Location3039 Highway 89
Olympic Valley, CA
- Type Biking
- Region Squaw Valley
Features: Located conveniently at the start of the Truckee River Bike Trail, Factory Bike Tahoe City offers the largest fleet of bicycle rentals in all of North Tahoe. They also offer retail bicycles for sale and full-service repairs as well.
Why We Go: For those looking to explore the beauty of scenic Tahoe removed from the machinery of a car but with a little more speed than plain hiking, biking Lake Tahoe is the perfect solution.
- Options Galore: Choose between six-speed cruiser bikes, seven-speed townie bikes, 21-speed comfort mountain bikes, 21-speed off-road mountain bikes, or even seven-speed cruiser tandems. There is a suitable fit for everyone at Factory Bike Tahoe City.
- Kid-friendly: Factory Bike Rentals Lake Tahoe offers 20 and 24 inch wheeled bikes perfect for kids. For those who are too young to bike themselves, Trail-a-Bikes and lightweight two-wheeled trailers with room for two kids are also available.
- Experienced Staff: The staff at Factory Bike Tahoe City has more than two decades of experience working with world cup mountain bike teams, and truly boast a love of all things bicycle-related.
Inside Knowledge: From Factory Bike Tahoe City, it's easy to make your way to the west shore of Lake Tahoe, all the way down to Sugar Pine Point State Park, where bikers can enjoy a lovely picnic on the lakefront lawn at the Ehrman Mansion.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Fix Up Your Own Bike: Factory Bike Services Lake Tahoe provides all the best repair and service necessary to get your bike back into riding shape.
- Do Bring the Whole Family: The Factory Bike Rentals Lake Tahoe are child-friendly, offering smaller bicycles as well as special training structures and even two-wheeled trailers that simply attach to the parents' bike.
- Don't Expect Guides: Factory Bike Tahoe City offers rentals, but no guided tours. This is ideal for those looking for a more low-cost, self-guided adventure.
- Don't Lose Track of Time: The Factory Bike Rentals Lake Tahoe shop closes at 5pm from Sunday through Thursday, and 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Make sure you give yourself enough time to return your bike rental.
Factory Bike Tahoe City
Factory Bike Tahoe City Information
Sun.- Thurs. 9am- 5pm, Fri.- Sat. 9am- 6pm
When to Go:
- Factory Bike Tahoe City offers the largest bike fleet in the North Tahoe area.
- Besides rentals, Factory Bike Tahoe City also provides full-service bicycle repair and retail bicycle sales.
- Factory Bike Rentals Lake Tahoe specialize in bicycles of the cruiser variety.
3039 Highway 89
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Need a place to eat in Squaw Valley
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Factory Bike Tahoe City Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in Squaw Valley
Factory Bike Tahoe City Hotel
Other hotels in Squaw Valley.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.