Lone Eagle Grille
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location111 Country Club Dr
Incline Village, NV
- Cuisine American
- Hours Mon.- Thurs. 11:30am- 9pm, Fri.- Sat. 11:30am- 10pm, Sun. 10:30am- 9pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: Lone Eagle Grille Tahoe is one of the best fine dining lakefront options in the entire Tahoe region. Situated within waking distance from the Hyatt Regency, the alpine lodge sits right on the beach featuring brilliant views of Lake Tahoe.
Why We Dine: Guests are in for a pricey meal at Lone Eagle Grille at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, but you get what you pay for. Gourmet seafood and prime cuts of steak are paired with a top-notch wine list and full bar.
- Location: Quite simply, you aren't going to find a much better scenic lookout restaurant than Lone Eagle Grille Tahoe. A convenient walk from the hotel and other lake activities as well.
- Special Events: Whether its a rehearsal dinner, special birthday party, or a business dinner, Lone Eagle Grille Incline Village is available to customize the experience to your specific needs.
- Lounge Options: In a joint effort with the Hyatt, Lone Eagle Grille Tahoe offers a special lounge area for tapas-style offerings and unique cocktails if you don't quite feel like a full-on dinner.
Inside Knowledge: For those looking to enjoy a fancy glass of wine but uneducated in such matters, make sure to consult with your sommelier, who can decant your drink for you, among other things at Lone Eagle Grille Incline Village.
- Beef Tenderloin: Although you are by the water at Lone Eagle Grille at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, we think it's best that you bypass the seafood options and go for their exquisite grille selections, headlined by this beef tenderloin entree that pairs perfectly with a sauce bordelaise.
- Golden Eagle: The signature drink at Lone Eagle Grille Incline Village is a very strong slushy of a drink that will get even the heaviest of drinkers going.
- Business Dining
- Banquet Facilities
- Catering Services
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Heating
- Personal Wines Allowed
- Romantic Dining
- Sunday Brunch
- Live Entertainment
- Wheelchair Access
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Parties
- Gift Certificates
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Wine Specialist
- Prix Fixe Menu
Lone Eagle Grille Lake Tahoe
Lone Eagle Grille Lake Tahoe Information
111 Country Club Dr
Incline Village, NV 89451
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 11:30am- 9pm, Fri.- Sat. 11:30am- 10pm, Sun. 10:30am- 9pm
$35 corkage fee
- Lone Eagle Grille Incline Village is Lake Tahoe's premium lakefront restaurant.
- Lone Eagle Grille Tahoe is situated within walking distance from the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village.
- Lone Eagle Grille Tahoe hosts a variety of customized private parties.
Fun things to do in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Lone Eagle Grille Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you're looking for? Check out these nearby restaurants.
Other hotels in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.