Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location3709 Highway 28
- Type Skiing & Boarding
- Region North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Features: Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Resort offers fun for every visitor who gets onto its snowy trails. Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area has something for everyone - easy trails for beginners, tougher trails for those who want the challenge, and day long treks where the terrain gets more wild.
Why We Go: Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Resort is so affordable that you can't afford to say no without regrettably passing up the most amazing time.
- The Views: Look out upon the vast expanses of snowy mountainside as you gracefully ski your way across Spooner Lake Ski Area.
- The Prices: Thank goodness for Ski Spooner Lake's wonderfully affordable prices. You'll love how much fun you get for your money here.
- The Cabins: Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area has two utterly adorable log cabins available to stay at. The fun part? You can only get to these cabins by skiing, snow shoeing, hiking, or mountain biking to them.
Inside Knowledge: Even if you're a beginner, Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Resort will be just as fun for you as it is for your might-as-well-be-pro cross country skiing friend or family member. There are so many trails with varying difficulty levels, ranging from "easy as pie" to "tough as burnt meat".
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Try Something New: Downhill skiing? That is so yesterday. It's all about the cross country skiing at Spooner Lake Ski Area. Give it a go, and who knows, you just might fall in love with this snowy weather sport.
- Do Go Easy On Yourself: Get acquainted with the mountainside on easy beginner trails. As you get more comfortable on your skis, you can progress to the intermediate cross country ski trails.
- Don't Ignore Your Stomach: When it's time to eat, you'll want to make your way to the day lodge. Fill up on extra tasty snacks and quench your thirst with delicious beverages.
- Don't Freeze: Huddle up in front of the day lodge's fireplace with all your travel companions.
Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area
Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area Information
Mon.- Sun. 9am- 5pm
When to Go:
- Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Resort comes in at a whopping 9,000 acres of skiing wonderland.
- Spooner Lake Ski Area invites you to shred like a pro on its groomed cross country ski trails.
- Ski Spooner Lake calls Lake Tahoe's East Shore home.
3709 Highway 28
Glenbrook, NV 89413
Need a place to eat in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area Resort Information
Nordic (Cross Country)
30% Beginner, 40% Intermediate, 30% Advanced, 80 Skiable Acres, 2214 Vertical Feet, 7000' Base Elevation, 9214' Top Elevation
Figure out what to do with your skiing poles (and your arms and feet) during Spooner Lake Ski Area's helpful lessons. Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Resort gives you the training you want and need before you take off 0n your amazing snow adventure.
Hours & Seasons
Ski Area Hours:
Facilities & Services
Warm your hands in front of the fire! The day lodge boasts an amazing fireplace that will get you toasty ASAP. You can also get a round (or several rounds) of hot chocolate for you and your friends.
First things first - you'll want to get outfitted at the rentals shop. Get decked out in the essentials, whether you're looking for skate skis, snow shoes or sleds. Depending on how long you plan to stay and play, you might want to choose half-day rentals or all-day rentals.
Things to do in Tahoe during the Winter
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area Hotel
Other hotels in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.