Action Water Sports of Incline Village
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location995 Lakeshore Blvd
Incline Village, NV
- Type Boating
- Region North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Features: Action Water Sports Lake Tahoe offers just about every water sport rental, tour (including guided fishing charters), or lesson that you can possibly imagine. Conveniently located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe at the Hyatt Regency's beach in Incline Village, Action Water Sports also offers guided Thunderbird Lodge Lake Shore Water Tours.
Why We Go: No matter what water sport you're in the mood for, Action Water Sports Lake Tahoe has you covered.
- First Class Guided Fishing Experience: The classic 28′ Bertram Sportfish offers welcoming amenities including a heated cabin and private bathroom onboard. Licenses are included and available for your convenience. All charters include bait, tackle, complimentary coffee, mini-bar, white wine, beer, soda, water, and snacks. All fish will be cleaned and packaged for you. That evening bring your fresh caught fish to the Lone Eagle Grill where an executive chef will happily prepare it for you.
- Premier Boat Rental Company: With a wide variety of the best rental boats from 21′ to 27′ with capacities ranging from 8 to 13 passengers, Action Watersports of Incline Village offers luxury boats that you can captain yourself. All rental prices include gas and tax to ensure that there are no hidden costs. They want your experience to be relaxing and worry free.
- Tranquility At It’s Best: The two-hour sailing cruise will take you along the untouched northern shores of Lake Tahoe and provide a panoramic view of the entire lake. Whether you prefer to lie on the nets and watch the water beneath you, or sit on our cushioned seats on the deck, our expert staff will provide you with a truly unforgettable experience. All sailing cruises include premium beer, white wine, soda, water and light hors d’oeuvres.
Inside Knowledge: Make sure to ask about off-peak and local discounts from Action Water Sports Lake Tahoe.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go on 4th of July: Action Water Sports Incline Village offers a Sierra Cloud Fireworks Cruise and show boat rentals during the spectacular firework show over Lake Tahoe, putting you in an unforgettable position to witness the breathtaking action.
- Do Take the Whole Family: There is assuredly something for everyone at Action Water Sports Lake Tahoe, whether it's just a romantic date aboard a formula yacht charter or water skiing lessons for the kids.
- Don't Miss The Catamaran: For $65 an adult and $35 a child 12 and under (be sure to verify updated prices), guests are treated to a 2-hour adventure aboard the Action Water Sports 55' catamaran, Sierra Cloud. Lie on the nets above the water for a gorgeous panoramic view, or stay comfy on the padded lower deck seats.
- Don't Lose Track of Time: When you're having a blast on the vast open water of Tahoe, it's easy to cast your troubles aside. However, make sure you don't keep the rental boat out for too long, unless you're okay with paying the extra charge. Usually, a few extra dollars is well worth the fun you'll have!
Action Water Sports of Incline Village
Action Water Sports of Incline Village Information
When to Go:
During the summer
24 hour cancellation policy is required for all reservations.
- Action Water Sports Incline Village is Tahoe's premier water sports rental company, offering power boats, kayaks, jet skis and even 55' catamarans.
- Situated on the Northern Shore of Lake Tahoe in Incline Village at the Hyatt Regency's beach, Action Water Sports Lake Tahoe is the closest boat rental to Reno.
- Wakeboarding, water skiing, and wake surfing lessons are available, as well as guided Lake Tahoe fishing charters offered aboard the 28' Bertram Sportfish.
995 Lakeshore Blvd
Incline Village, NV 89451
Need a place to eat in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Action Water Sports of Incline Village Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!