Tahoe Valley Campground
South Shore (CA)
Location1175 Melba Dr
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Camping & RVs
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Tahoe Valley Campground features more than 400 spaces and a full-service facility and staff. Whether you enjoy rough it in a tent or prefer the more luxurious RV experience, there is no better South Lake Tahoe campground than Tahoe Valley for memories that will last forever.
Why We Go: Beyond what their simple name suggests, Tahoe Valley RV Resort and Campground actually offers many amenities which perfectly combine the camping experience with a touch of home.
- Heated Pool: This outdoor pool is a favorite for kids, especially since Lake Tahoe is too cold to swim in.
- Convenient Facilities: Tahoe Valley Campground offers specials on weekly and monthly rates, which will definitely require visitors to use the services of the laundry facilities. A convenience store, Internet access, and clean bathrooms and shower facilities seal the deal.
- Community Programs: Karaoke nights, movie nights, ice cream socials, and other creative family nights really allow guests to have fun for cheap at Tahoe Valley RV Resort.
Inside Knowledge: Strategically request a camp site in the back of Tahoe Valley Campground to maximize privacy and also be near to the dog trail.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Whole Family: Some of the fondest memories from childhood are formed from camping in the great outdoors. Whether you're in a tent or an RV, the Tahoe Valley RV Resort is an extremely family-friendly location.
- Do Check Out the Casinos: The nearby casinos in Stateline, Nevada present a great change of pace from roughing it in the wilderness all weekend. A great opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
- Don't Forget Your Athletic Gear: Basketball courts and tennis courts are available at Tahoe Valley Campground.
- Don't Be Afraid to Request a Move: If for whatever reason your particular site doesn't meet your satisfaction, Tahoe Valley RV Resort will do their best to move you to something more suitable.
Tahoe Valley Campground
Tahoe Valley Campground Information
When to Go:
The first two guests are included in the reservation, but additional charges may apply at check-in for extra guests.
- Tahoe Valley Campground is immersed in the beautiful Sierra Nevada, with breathtaking views of towering pines and mountain vistas.
- Conveniently located South Lake Tahoe campground only three miles away from the water.
- Tahoe Valley Campground features more than 400 sites that vary from standard tent spaces to full on 50 foot RV areas.
1175 Melba Dr
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Tahoe Valley Campground Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Tahoe Valley Campground Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.