The Ridge Tahoe
South Shore (NV)
Location400 Ridge Club Dr
- Hotel Type Casino Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 10am
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- On-Site Restaurant
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- On-Site Bar
- 302 Rooms
- 5 Floors
- Fitness Center
- Free Newspaper
The Ridge Tahoe
The Ridge Tahoe
Features: The Ridge Tahoe Resort spans 11 acres in the Sierra Nevada and has a wide variety of resort amenities and great views of Lake Tahoe and the alpines of Carson Valley.
Why We Stay: We love The Ridge Lake Tahoe because it is impossible to be bored while staying there. The excellent location and resort amenities make The Ridge Tahoe Hotel a great getaway in every season.
- Winter Activities: The Ridge Tahoe Resort is located right by the Heavenly Ski Resort Stagecoach Lift for travelers who like to hit the slopes, and has nearby sledding, snow shoeing and snowmobiling for anyone who just wants to enjoy the snow.
- Summer Activities: While The Ridge Tahoe Hotel is 6 miles from Lake Tahoe there are still great summer activities in the area including tennis courts, a golf driving range and a sand volleyball court. Also enjoy nearby hiking and mountain climbing.
- Luxurious Living: Not only are all of the rooms clean, spacious and comfortable, but The Ridge Tahoe Nevada also has a full-service spa that will pamper even the sorest snowboarder to a state of relaxation.
Inside Knowledge: The Resort Center building plays complimentary movies each night in a 40-seat movie theater so pack the popcorn and enjoy the free nightly entertainment!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take the Shuttles: The Ridge Lake Tahoe offers shuttles to and from Heavenly Ski Resort, Lake Tahoe and close casinos. As the easiest way to get to the best nearby attractions, these shuttles are a part of The Ridge Tahoe Resort we can't pass up.
- Do Plan Events: The Ridge Tahoe Resort is specially prepared to host large events such as business retreats, weddings and conferences. For gorgeous views, great service and a fun location The Ridge Lake Tahoe is a great venue to hold your next big event.
- Don't Forget the Steaks: Each building at The Ridge Tahoe Resort has its own BBQ area that is perfect for delicious summer meals. Pack a few of your favorite BBQ foods for a fun, low-cost Tahoe dinner.
- Don't Sleep In: The Ridge Tahoe Resort fitness center includes all sorts of classes such as aerobics, so to make the most of your stay get out of bed and start the day right with some great exercises!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
The Ridge Tahoe Reviews
The Ridge Tahoe Guest Rooms
Deluxe Hotel Room
The Deluxe Hotel Room at The Ridge Lake Tahoe is ideal for one to two guests and includes a king or queen sized bed, a mini refrigerator, a coffee maker and a microwave. This room also includes a small sitting room and television with VCR and DVD player.
Best for one to four guests, the Junior Suite includes a king or queen bed and a queen pull-out sofa bed as well. Enjoy a small sitting room, wet bar, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, television with VCR and DVD player as well as daily maid service.
One and Two Bedroom Condominium Suites
Great for a longer stay in Lake Tahoe, the one bedroom suite fits up to four guests, and the two bedroom suite sleeps up to six guests. Enjoy queen or king beds in each room, a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, gas fireplace, three televisions and daily maid service.