Harveys Resort and Casino
South Shore (NV)
Location18 Hwy 50
- Hotel Type Casino Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed Yes
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Minimum Age Check-In 21+
- Check-Out 12pm
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- On-Site Bar
- On-Site Restaurant
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Pets Allowed
- 742 Rooms
- 19 Floors
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Pets Accepted
Harveys Resort and Casino
Harveys Resort and Casino
Features: Harveys Resort and Casino is located on Lake Tahoe's south shore in Stateline, Nevada. A popular family friendly casino resort, Harveys Resort Casino Stateline Nevada is just two blocks from the Heavenly Gondola and minutes from the pristine shores of Lake Tahoe. Indulge in the most luxurious rooms with unrivaled views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierras when you stay at Harveys Casino Lake Tahoe.
Why We Stay: Harveys Resort and Casino offers fantastic amenities for kids and adults alike making it one of the best family friendly casino resorts in Lake Tahoe.
- Kid's Camp: Harveys Casino Lake Tahoe offers a Kid's Camp designed to keep your kids busy while you have fun. The program consists of supervised activities like hiking, swimming, movies, bowling and trips to the arcade.
- Reflections Spa: The Reflections Spa at Harveys Resort Casino Stateline Nevada boasts seven different treatment rooms where you can have massages, body scrubs, wraps and facial treatments.
- Nearby Activities and Attractions: Nearby activities and attractions to Harveys Resort Casino Lake Tahoe include the Edgewood Golf Course and Heavenly Ski Resort.
Inside Knowledge: Harveys Resort and Casino offers wedding services aboard its 54-foot yacht, the Tahoe Star.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Kids: Your kids will love you for taking them with you to Harveys Resort and Casino, Tahoe's most family friendly casino resort.
- Do Check Out The Improv: The Improv at Harveys Resort Casino Stateline Nevada is a comedy show featuring two new comics every week.
- Don't Miss The Stay & Play Packages: The Stay & Play Vacation Packages at Harveys Resort and Casino allow you to get the most for your buck at Harveys with pre-designed and customizable vacation packages.
- Don't Forget Fido: Harveys Resort Casino Stateline Nevada now welcomes you to bring your dog along with their new "PetStay" program specifically for dogs, and they will pamper your lovable friend with the same luxury as you.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Harveys Resort and Casino Reviews
Harveys Resort and Casino Guest Rooms
The classic room at Harveys comes with a king bed or two queen beds as well as a private bathroom with a hair dryer and phone. Enjoy climate control air conditioning and high-speed wireless Internet for a surcharge. Other amenities include cable television with pay movies, video game console, iron/ironing board and a refrigerator on request.
Deluxe Mountain Tower Room
The deluxe tower room is comes with a king or two queen beds and has all the same amenities at the classic room, but includes complimentary valet and concierge services. The private bathroom comes with complimentary toiletries an phone and hair dryer. Rooms have climate control air conditioning and high-speed wireless Internet for a daily charge.
Other amenities include an ironing/ironing board, video game console and cable television service with pay movies. Refrigerators are available upon request for a small surcharge.
The 525 square foot luxury room features a king bed or two queen beds and a private bathroom with a separate shower and tub, hair dryer and phone. Enjoy complimentary valet and concierge services, flat screen television with pay movies, video game console and an in-room safe.
Other in-room amenities include climate control air conditioning, an iron/ironing board, high-speed wireless Internet for a surcharge and refrigerators on request.
The premium room at Harveys comes with either a king bed or two queen beds with premium bedding and boasts beautiful views of Lake Tahoe. The 525 square foot room also has a private bathroom with a separate tub and shower as well as a hair dryer, phone and complimentary toiletries.
The premium room also includes a flat screen television with pay movies, video game console, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and a refrigerator on request. High-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge.
Featuring unrivaled views of Lake Tahoe, the 720 square foot mountain suite comes fully equipped with a king bed and living area with a sofa and 50 inch flat screen television. Enjoy cable programming, pay movies and a video game console for entertainment. The room has a large private bathroom with a separate tub and shower as well as phone, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
The climate control air conditioning will keep you more than comfortable during your stay, and the refreshment center will satisfy and relax you. Other room amenities include an in-room safe, iron/ironing board and high-speed wireless Internet for a surcharge.