South Shore (NV)
Location400 Ridge Club Dr
- Hotel Type Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 10am
- On-Site Restaurant
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- 302 Rooms
- 15 Floors
- Fitness Center
Features: Ridge Resorts Tahoe gives guests incredible views of Carson Valley. Ridge Resort Tahoe offers complimentary shuttle service as well as numerous great on-site amenities.
Why We Stay: Ridge Resorts Tahoe is in a great location only 6 miles from Lake Tahoe.
- The Location: Ridge Resorts Lake Tahoe provides guests with close proximity to all kinds of fun activities. Guests at Ridge Resort Lake Tahoe can participate in ballooning, mountain climbing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, sleigh riding, sledding, and snowshoeing in the area.
- The Amenities: The numerous amenities at Ridge Resort Tahoe include an indoor tennis/basketball court, putting green, golf driving cage, sand volleyball court, and racquetball/squash courts. Ridge Resorts Lake Tahoe has a health spa, fitness center, sauna, steam room, grocery and gift shop, 40-seat movie theater, and video-game arcade.
- The Accommodations: Clean, spacious, and equipped with a great kitchen, the rooms at Ridge Resorts Tahoe allow guests to cook meals and save money.
Inside Knowledge: It's especially relaxing to visit Ridge Resorts Tahoe during the off season- after summer and before the skiers descend on the mountain.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Cook: At Ridge Resorts Tahoe, guests can cut down on meal expenses by preparing their food in their room. Depending on your room type at Ridge Resorts Tahoe, you will have a kitchenette or full kitchen.
- Do Shop: Thanks to Ridge Resort Tahoe's on-site ski shop, guests can make sure they have what they need before they hit the mountain for skiing.
- Don't Drive: With complimentary shuttles, you can leave your car in the parking area and get transported in comfort to Lake Tahoe and the casinos. Use your car when you want to explore further outside the shuttle's transportation radius.
- Don't Lack Necessities: With an on-site restaurant, deli, and market, guests at Ridge Resort Tahoe can stock up on tasty grub and needed goodies.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Ridge Resorts Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Check out some things to do while you're in Tahoe.
Ridge Resorts Guest Rooms
This room option is 450-475 sq. ft., and features 1 king bed or 1 queen bed. The bathroom has a shower and bathtub combination. There is a mini refrigerator, microwave, VCR, and video game console.
1 Bedroom Suite
This room option is 800-850 sq. ft., and features 1 king bed or 1 queen bed in a separate bedroom. There is a queen sofa bed in the living room. The bathroom has a shower and bathtub combination, or a tub and stall shower. The room has a gas fireplace. There is a kitchen, dining area, VCR, and video game console.
2 Bedroom Suite
This room option is 1,100-1,200 sq. ft., and features 1 king bed or 1 queen bed in the master bedroom. The master bathroom has either a shower and bathtub combination, or a tub and stall shower. The second bedroom has 1 king bed or 1 queen bed, and the bathroom has a shower and bathtub combination. There is a queen sofa bed in the living room. The room has a gas fireplace. There is a kitchen, dining area, mini refrigerator, microwave, VCR, and video game console.