Painted Rock Lodge
Location5048 River Road
Olympic Valley, CA
- Hotel Type Hotels
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Parking Available
- 8 Rooms
- 2 Floors
- Complimentary Breakfast
Painted Rock Lodge
Painted Rock Lodge
Features: The Painted Rock Lodge Squaw Valley is situated on the Truckee River at the mouth of Squaw Valley. The Painted Rock Lodge Lake Tahoe is a beautiful 6,500 square foot log timber-frame lodge with eight suites between two buildings. Although the Painted Rock Lodge Olympic Valley is tucked into is own corner of the Sierras, it is just minutes away from Squaw Valley USA and the Alpine Meadows ski resorts as well as Truckee and Tahoe City.
Why We Stay: The Painted Rock Lodge Squaw Valley offers minimalist yet warm and comfortable accommodations. Near top ski resorts and the mountain town of Truckee, this beautiful lodge has many on-site amenities to make each visit unique and memorable.
- Bed and Breakfast: Suites are now available for individual reservations making the Painted Rock Lodge Bed and Breakfast the perfect place to spend a romantic getaway.
- Special Events: The Painted Rock Lodge Lake Tahoe is the perfect place to hold a special event such as a wedding or corporate gathering. Its quaint, mountain setting lends every occasion a feeling of unique privacy.
- Vacation Rental: The Painted Rock Lodge Bed and Breakfast can be reserved in its entirety as a vacation rental for families and groups.
Inside Knowledge: The upstairs recreation room in the Painted Rock Lodge Squaw Valley has a pool table, two flat screen televisions, an over-sized sectional sofa and a wet bar.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Use The Hot Tub: The hot tub at the Painted Rock Lodge Squaw Valley comfortably holds up to eight people.
- Do Bring Your Kids: The Painted Rock Lodge Lake Tahoe provides the best family friendly accommodations in the mountains of Squaw Valley, so if you are planning a family vacation to Tahoe, check out the Painted Rock Lodge.
- Don't Smoke: The entire property of the Painted Rock Lodge Squaw Valley is non-smoking, so if you must light up, please do so away from the lodge.
- Don't Forget Your Skis: The Painted Rock Lodge Lake Tahoe is just minutes away from Squaw Valley USA and Alpine Meadows ski resorts, so make sure you bring your skis and hit the slopes.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Painted Rock Lodge Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Check out some things to do while you're in Tahoe.
Painted Rock Lodge Guest Rooms
The spacious Granite Chief Suite is a master suite featuring a comfortable king size bed with premium bedding and a private bathroom. Cozy up by the fireplace in the sitting area, and prepare snacks at the kitchenette. Also enjoy a flat screen television with premium channels.
This lower level room faces the Truckee River and has a king size bed as well as a private bathroom. In the corner is a small rocking chair, and the room also includes a television.
This suite is on the upper level and faces Painted Rock. Enjoy the beautiful views from the private balcony or from the queen queen bed. The room also comes with a private bathroom, sitting area and television.
The Broken Arrow Suite sits on the upper level with a gorgeous view of the Truckee River. Enjoy the comfortable king size bed and the private balcony. The room also has a television and private bathroom.
The Silverado Suite is on the lower level of the main lodge with a queen size bed as well as a private bathroom and television.
Red Dog/Cornice 2
The Red Dog Suite and Cornice 2 Suite are both located in the East Lodge and have similar designs. Cornice 2 has a queen bed and two bunk beds as well as a private bathroom and television.
The Red Dog is similar, but larger. Instead of a queen, it has a king size bed, and it also has a nice sitting area in front of a fireplace. Like Cornice 2 it has bunk beds, a television and a private bathroom.
The Olympic Lady Suite is situated in the East Lodge and boasts a queen size bed and a fireplace. Enjoy a private bathroom and television as well.