Nevada Public Marriage Licenses
(Nevada does not provide Confidential Wedding Licenses)
License may be purchased in any county in Nevada and marriage may occur in any county in Nevada.
Nevada's North Shore of Lake Tahoe- Incline Village Office: (775) 328-3274 or (775) 328-3275
- Located in office of: Incline Village General Improvement District
893 Southwood Blvd, Incline, NV 89451
- Price for a Public License: $60.00; payment must be by Credit Card.
Nevada's South Shore of Lake Tahoe- Douglas County Office: (775) 782-9020
- Douglas County Administration Building
175 Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449
- Price for a Public License: $60.00; payment must be by exact cash, Visa or MasterCard. Add an additional $19 for purchasing the change of name paperwork.
For Both Counties
- Both bride and groom must be present to purchase license.
- No blood test required.
- No waiting period.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must present valid Official Photo Identification (drivers license, State ID, military ID, passport or other official identification).
- License is good for one year from date of purchase.
- No divorce papers necessary.
Dream-Maker Lake Tahoe
- License - We'll help with the details. Over 25 year in the business!
- Chapel Weddings (same chapel where Tom Selleck was married)
- Outdoor Weddings (special locations that create lifetime memories)
- Organize; Ministers, Photo/Video, Florist, Accommodations, etc.
- 865 Tahoe Blvd., Incline Village, NV.
For further information and hours to obtain marriage license, please call the agencies listed above during normal business hours.