M.S. Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise
South Shore (NV)
Location760 U.S. Highway 50, East Shore Drive
Zephyr Cove, NV
- Type Cruises
- Region South Shore (NV)
Features: The M.S. Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise will please your palate with a four-course meal as well as heady cocktails and fine wine. The Dixie Dinner Cruise Lake Tahoe then gets you up on your feet and dancing after dinner. This Lake Tahoe dinner cruise provides the perfect backdrop for that special, romantic evening.
Why We Go: Looking for the best of the best? Look no more - this Lake Tahoe dinner cruise has it all.
- The Dinner: Eat like a king on this Lake Tahoe dinner cruise. Make sure you're hungry because you'll be getting four divinely delicious courses.
- The Dancing: Dance like an animal to musical tunes that span the eras. Dixie Dinner Cruise Lake Tahoe picks its music to encourage as many people as possible to hit the dance floor.
- The Drinks: If it's liquid courage that you need before you can bust out any dance moves, M.S. Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise has got you covered there, too. Drink up and get dancing!
Inside Knowledge: M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise gives you the inside scoop on all things Fanette Island and Vikingsholm. While you and yours relax on this cruising vessel, you'll hear a narration with fascinating stories about these places.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Parking Money: You can park your vehicle at Zephyr Cove Resort for just eight bucks.
- Do Come Back For The Daytime Cruise: If this Lake Tahoe dinner cruise tickles your fancy, wait until you see the lake in the morning. The daytime scenic cruises allow you to see Lake Tahoe from an entirely new vantage point.
- Don't Zone Out: Keep your ears perked so you can soak up all the fun knowledge that's shared in the narration.
- Don't Get Cold: Bundle up in layered clothing so you can stay warm and toasty.
M.S. Dixie II Lake Tahoe Sunset Dinner Cruise
M.S. Dixie II Lake Tahoe Sunset Dinner Cruise Information
Varies; Check Official Website For Latest Schedule
When to Go:
Children Must Be At Least 3 Years Old
- This Lake Tahoe Dinner Cruise can accommodate 520 passengers!
- Nevada Magazine dubbed this Lake Tahoe dinner cruise "Best Cruise in Nevada."
- You'll be riding South Lake Tahoe's largest cruising vessel on this sunset dinner cruise in Lake Tahoe.
760 U.S. Highway 50, East Shore Drive
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
Need a place to eat in South Shore (NV)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
M.S. Dixie II Lake Tahoe Sunset Dinner Cruise Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!