Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours
South Shore (NV)
Location298 Kingsbury Grade
- Type Biking
- Region South Shore (NV)
Features: Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours is located in South Lake Tahoe and is a convenient option for those who want to go bike riding but are not familiar with the region. They can provide bike and helmet rentals, as well as custom trail maps to some of South Lake Tahoe’s most scenic bike trails. Folks can also request for an expert bike rider to come along at no extra charge. Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours picks up tourists from their hotel location and provides round-trip transportation to the trails.
Why We Go: Wanna Ride Lake Tahoe Mountain Biking is a great option for those who are new to the area or just vacationing and want to get outdoors but need a little help. They provide the transportation, bike rentals, guidance and trail maps to ensure a safe and fun bike ride. They also offer custom trail maps depending on folk’s fitness level and experience.
- Shuttle Service: Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours offers shuttle service throughout many parts of South Lake Tahoe including Meyers and Meeks Bay, Stateline, Round Hill and Zephyr Cove. Shuttle pricing varies by location, typically $20 to $50.
- Ride Package: This is a great option for people who do not have their own bikes. The package includes round-trip transportation, mountain bike and helmet rental, a backpack stocked with water and snacks, basic first aid kit and bike repair kit and a detailed trail map. Bikes and seats will be adjusted and tailored to for each person to ensure a comfortable ride. Bike rides usually last two to six hours. The Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours package is $110 per person.
- Family Fun Ride: Wanna Ride Bikes South Lake Tahoe features a custom package for families. Younger children will find it easy to ride through the single track dirt trail and paved bike paths. This package includes round-trip transportation, bike and helmet rentals, as well as a two hour bike ride along Lake Tahoe. Adults pay $75, children ages 8 to 12 pay $55.
Inside Knowledge: There are also beginning, intermediate and advanced biking trails folks can choose from depending on the fitness level. Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours will help all guests choose an appropriate trail and provide in-depth knowledge about the trail beforehand. Beginning trail options usually take two to three hours, intermediate trails take about three to five to ride and the advanced trails can take as long as four to seven hours.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Cellphone: To coordinate the pick-up time from the trail, Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours does require riders to bring their cell phones. This is also another way to ensure that riders are safe while on their bike tour.
- Do Wear Sneakers: Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours does not permit open shoes or sandals. To ensure a safe and comfortable ride, folks should wear sneakers. Also, do wear comfortable clothing and sun screen, especially during the Summer.
- Don’t Forget to Make a Reservation: Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours does require that reservations be made 48-hours in advance. A credit card will be taken down at the time of the reservation.
- Don’t Forget Your Camera: The trails provide mountain high views of Lake Tahoe’s beautiful landscapes. During the bike ride, one will pass through lush green forests. Bring your camera to capture this wild ride on film.
Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours
Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours Information
8am to 4pm
When to Go:
Best to go in the morning or early afternoon.
You can bring your own bike.
- Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours is open daily 8am to 4pm.
- Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours is a shuttle service that picks up guests from their hotel location and provides round-trip transportation to the bike trail of their choice.
- Wanna Ride Bikes South Lake Tahoe also offers bike and helmet rentals, and the trail routes are tailored to folks' fitness levels and biking capabilities.
- Shuttle reservations must be made 48-hours in advance.
298 Kingsbury Grade
Stateline, NV 89449
Need a place to eat in South Shore (NV)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (NV)
Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle and Tours Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (NV).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.