Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course
Location400 Squaw Creek Road
Squaw Valley, CA
- Type Golf
- Region Squaw Valley
Features: Squaw Valley Golf Course offers challenging holes that keep you at the top of your game. Squaw Valley Resort Golf Course allows players to adventure through mountain and meadow terrain as they progress through their golf game.
Why We Go: Squaw Valley Golf Course exists so that you can take yourself beyond what you think are your limits.
- The Challenge: Squaw Creek Resort Golf Course is no walk in the park. This golf course demands athletic rigor so that you can put the ball right where you want it to be on the green. You'll need to send the ball flying between trees and straight on through to the golf hole.
- The Beauty: Squaw Valley Resort might make you feel like you're in Ireland as you peer around yourself and see green, green, and more green as far as your eyes can see. You'll also be treated to some eye candy with the lakes and snowy areas higher up on the mountain.
- The Instruction: Take your golfing skills from "sad and sorry" to "something super" at Squaw Valley Resort. The PGA Professional Staff can coach you in private or group lessons, depending on your particular needs and goals.
Inside Knowledge: Squaw Valley Golf Course offers clinics that fast-forward your skill development. If you're a wee young lass or lad, you'll find yourself in great company at the Junior's Clinics. Celebrate girl power and take the Women's Clinics, where you'll learn all the golf fundamentals with a group of fun women.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go To The Beginner's Clinic: Should you find yourself utterly confused about what to do with these things called golf clubs and golf balls, head straight to the Beginner's Clinic at Squaw Valley Golf Course. They'll completely clear up your puzzlement about all things golf-related.
- Do Play The Family Golf Special: Save money when you and yours go for the family golf special. Come to Squaw Creek Resort Golf Course after 5:30pm for much more affordable game time. Adults only pay $45 per person, and children under 17 are free. Golf club rentals are also half off.
- Don't Wear Jeans: Make the golf green your fashion runway, but save the denim jeans for later. Denim is considered inappropriate attire on the golf course, and Squaw Valley Resort strictly enforces this dress code rule.
- Don't Jump In Without Practicing: Perfect your golf swing in the practice area. You can get a whole bucket of practice balls for only $3.
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course Information
Mon.- Sun. 5am- 6:30pm
When to Go:
- Squaw Creek Resort Golf Course sits on top of the world at 6,200 feet.
- Squaw Valley Golf Course spans an amazing 6,931 yards from the gold tees.
- Squaw Valley Resort offers extremely challenging holes that demand precision and focus.
400 Squaw Creek Road
Squaw Valley, CA 96146
Need a place to eat in Squaw Valley
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course Course Information
Daily Fee: $95
Twilight Fee: $60
Junior Fee: $40
Junior Twilight Fee: $23
- 18 Holes
- Par 71
- Size: 6,931 Yards
- Elevation: 6,200 Feet
Included In Green Fees:
- Golf Cart
- Warm-Up Area
- Valet Parking
Things to do in Tahoe during the summer
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in Squaw Valley
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course Hotel
Other hotels in Squaw Valley.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.