Coyote Moon Golf Course
Truckee / Donner
Location10685 Northwoods Blvd
- Type Golf
- Region Truckee / Donner
Features: Immersed within the Tahoe rolling hills, majestic pines, granite outcroppings and beautiful Trout Creek, Coyote Moon Golf Course is one of the most purely secluded nature-heavy golf courses in all of California.
Why We Go: Besides the undeniable beauty of the course, Coyote Moon Golf Lake Tahoe also creatively provides an ample challenge for any golfer.
- Summer Breeze: While the heat is stifling almost anywhere else in Lake Tahoe, Coyote Moon Golf Truckee maintains a relaxing breeze and cooler temperatures due to its location among the rolling hills and accompanying higher elevation.
- Special Events: Tournaments and other special events hosted by Coyote Moon Golf Course are great to be around, even if you aren't playing yourself.
- Flexible Courses: With four different tees, golfers of different levels can find the perfect course difficulty for them. No matter what, the impressive and all-encompassing beauty of Coyote Moon Golf Truckee makes it a positive experience.
Inside Knowledge: During peak seasons, the pace can get backed up at Coyote Moon Golf Truckee. Try to come during an off-season in order to enjoy golf at your own leisure.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go With a Group: This Truckee golf course is best enjoyed with a group of golfers, whether business is being discussed or not
- Do Book in Advance: Coyote Moon Golf Lake Tahoe is a popular destination, so booking in advance is a must.
- Don't Go in the Winter: Coyote Moon Golf Truckee is closed during the cold months, regardless of whether there is snow or not.
- Don't Bring the Kids: Such an expensive resort is probably best for adults who can enjoy the scenery more fully and play the course closer to par.
Coyote Moon Lake Tahoe Golf Course
Coyote Moon Lake Tahoe Golf Course Information
When to Go:
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before tee time.
- Coyote Moon Golf Course is one of the nation's best secluded mountain golf courses.
- The Coyote Moon Golf Course Truckee was designed by Brad Bell, a former PGA Tour player.
- Although technically located in Truckee, Coyote Moon Golf Course has no houses visible from the course, allowing guests to feel totally secluded from civilization.
10685 Northwoods Blvd
Truckee, CA 96161
Need a place to eat in Truckee / Donner
Coyote Moon Lake Tahoe Golf Course Course Information
$149 regular (Open-1pm), $120 midday (1pm-3pm), $95 twilight (3pm-close)
18 holes, Par 72, 7,177 yards of golf, 71.1 course rating, Slope rating of 134.
A warm up station, warm up balls, and a golf car come with your tee time. A golf shop is also on the premises.
Things to do in Tahoe during the summer
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Coyote Moon Lake Tahoe Golf Course Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in Truckee / Donner
Coyote Moon Lake Tahoe Golf Course Hotel
Other hotels in Truckee / Donner.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.