Blue Coyote of Truckee
Truckee / Donner
- Cuisine American
- Hours Sun.- Thurs. 11:30am- 9pm, Fri.-Sat. 11:30am- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee offers traditional American bar food such as cheeseburgers along with a friendly staff and 18 LCD screens that allow everyone to catch the big game. At the bar, 12 beers are featured on tap, making the Blue Coyote a great destination for both kids and adults.
Why We Dine: After a tiring day on the slopes, the Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee is the perfect place to take your family to fill your stomach and relax among a casual and friendly atmosphere.
- Sports Lovers' Paradise: 18 LCD screens ensure that you won't miss a single play from a single game even while you're travelling in Lake Tahoe. The atmosphere at the Blue Coyote Sports Bar in Truckee also attracts plenty of other sports fans to make the atmosphere perfect for those looking to watch sports while they eat.
- Quality Beers on Tap: In addition to 12 quality beers on tap that will allow beer drinkers to try a variety of brews, Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee has a microbrew root beer for those under the age of 21 as well.
- Large Selection, Large Portions: The expansive menu should allow everyone to find something to appease their wants, and everyone will leave full at the Blue Coyote of Truckee.
Inside Knowledge: On Sundays during NFL season, the Blue Coyote of Truckee sports bar opens at 10am for games, ensuring fans full access to each and every football game.
- Burgers: Many locals agree that at the Blue Coyote of Truckee, their burgers are the menu item that you can't go wrong with. Try the Kona, Baja, or the Santa Fe Burger for something with a bit of flair.
- Finger Foods: The Blue Coyote Bar and Restaurant Lake Tahoe features several classic appetizers that pair perfectly with their beers, especially if you're not looking to get a full-on meal. Try the Pizza Chips, Nooch's Wings of Fire, or the Nachos for hearty portions and simple deliciousness.
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Kid Friendly
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Take-Out Available
- Private Parties
Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee
Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee Information
Truckee, CA 96161
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 11:30am- 9pm, Fri.-Sat. 11:30am- 10pm
- Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee features 18 LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap.
- Happy Hour is from 3pm - 6pm everyday at the Blue Coyote of Truckee.
- Blue Coyote Bar and Restaurant Lake Tahoe features an arcade and kid friendly atmosphere.
Fun things to do in Truckee / Donner
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
100.0% recommended it
Blue Coyote Bar and Grill Truckee Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.