Fox and Hound Bar and Grill
South Shore (NV)
Location237 Tramway Dr
- Cuisine American
- Hours Mon.- Thurs. 7:30am- 2:30am, Fri.- Sat. 7:30am- 4am, Sun. 7:30am- 2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: Located conveniently next to both the ski lifts and the casinos, Fox and Hound Bar and Grill Tahoe offers all of the best traditional bar foods at fair prices with a family-friendly atmosphere. Free wi-fi, satellite TVs with NFL games, video games, progressive video poker and an Internet jukebox add to the cozy vibe.
Why We Dine: Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a midnight snack that you're looking for, Fox and Hound Bar South Lake Tahoe has what you need.
- Happy Hour: From 3-5pm daily, wings are only 40 cents, Mini Tacos are $3.95, while draft beers and pitchers are also discounted at Fox and Hound Bar South Lake Tahoe. It doesn't get much better than that!
- The Fire Pits: For those who just don't want to be inside, enjoy your meal at the Fox and Hound Bar and Grill Tahoe on their fantastic outdoor deck that features an array of fire pits to keep you warm.
- Fun Staff: The down-to-earth vibe at Fox and Hound Restaurant Stateline is contagious between the staff, bartenders and even patrons. Once you step inside, you won't want to leave.
Inside Knowledge: Fox and Hound Bar and Grill Tahoe features a Menu Burger Challenge, which gives ambitious (and gluttonous) eaters a chance to take on a burger that features a little bit of everything from the entire menu. If you finish the $34.95 monstrosity in less than 60 minutes, the meal is free and you get your name on the Menu Burger Challenge wall of fame!
- BBQ Pizza: Offered with your choice of chicken, beef, pork, pulled pork, or beef brisket, this Fox and Hound Restaurant Stateline favorite is smothered in a delicious BBQ sauce and spicy jalapenos. Perfect for a flavorful kick that always hits the spot.
- Beers on Tap: A variety of local and crowd favorite beers are available at affordable prices, especially during happy hour at Fox and Hound Restaurant Stateline.
- Easy Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Heating
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
Fox and Hound Lake Tahoe
Fox and Hound Lake Tahoe Information
237 Tramway Dr
Stateline, NV 89449
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 7:30am- 2:30am, Fri.- Sat. 7:30am- 4am, Sun. 7:30am- 2am
- Fox and Hound Bar and Grill Tahoe is located next to The Ridge Tahoe as well as Heavenly Ski Resort.
- Happy Hour at the Fox and Hound Restaurant Stateline is 3pm- 5pm daily.
- Fox and Hound Bar and Grill Tahoe offers all three meals and a full bar.
- Fox and Hound Tahoe Bar offers a wide assortment of pizzas, burgers, BBQ, and other standard bar foods.
Fun things to do in South Shore (NV)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Fox and Hound Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you're looking for? Check out these nearby restaurants.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.