North Tahoe Lodge
Truckee / Donner
Location14758 Skislope Way
- Hotel Type Hotels
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 12pm
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- Attractions Nearby
- 8 Rooms
- 2 Floors
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Free Fast Internet
North Tahoe Lodge
North Tahoe Lodge
Features: The North Tahoe Lodge is situated at the top of the Donner Ski Resort and not only boasts the best views of Lake Tahoe and the Truckee area, but it has the best ski-in/ski-out access. If you are looking for a luxurious yet comfortable and quiet getaway, one of the eight spacious suites at the North Tahoe Lodge Truckee Hotel will suite you perfectly.
Why We Stay: The North Tahoe Lodge offers fantastic amenities in their amazing cabin-style suites. Enjoy all the comforts of home at the North Tahoe Lodge in Truckee while being pampered by the friendly staff and gazing out on the unrivaled views of the Sierras.
- Ski-In/Ski-Out: The North Tahoe Lodge Truckee Hotel provides the most convenient ski-in/ski-out access at the top of the Donner Ski Resort, and is the perfect place to stay for a fun and relaxing ski trip to north Tahoe.
- Amenities: During your stay at the North Lake Tahoe Lodge you can enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet, complimentary breakfast every morning, an arcade/game room, sauna, jacuzzi and ski shuttle to nearby ski resorts.
- Luxury Accommodations: The large master suites at the North Tahoe Lodge in Truckee provide bathrobes, slippers, jacuzzi tubs and spa showers as well as mini bars and HD satellite television.
Inside Knowledge: Check out the movie theatre room or arcade and game room for a little entertainment at the North Tahoe Lodge.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Kids: The North Tahoe Lodge Truckee Hotel is the perfect place to take your kids for a family vacation. With convenient ski-in/ski-out access, they can enjoy the slopes without you having to lift a finger, and the on-site arcade and game room will keep them occupied for hours.
- Do Enjoy The Views: The views from the suites and large decks of the North Tahoe Lodge on top of the Donner Ski Resort are unrivaled by anywhere else in Truckee, so be sure you sit back for a minute and soak in the wonders of the surrounding Sierras.
- Don't Bring Pets: Unfortunately, the North Tahoe Lodge Truckee Hotel does not allow pets to stay in the suites, so you will have to make arrangements for your furry pal.
- Don't Miss The Kitchen: North Tahoe Lodge has a phenomenal kitchen that guests are free to use for making wonderful home-cooked meals. The kitchen is fully loaded with all the necessary utensils, appliances, cookware and flatware, and there is a stocked pantry that guests are also free to use.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
North Tahoe Lodge Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Check out some things to do while you're in Tahoe.
North Tahoe Lodge Guest Rooms
The Tahoe Suite is a premier suite with a sitting area and 180 degree panoramic views. This large suite comes with a king bed, fireplace, two chaise lounge chairs and a private bathroom with a jetted tub and spa-style shower with body jets. The entire suite is wired for music and iPod streaming and has a walk-in closet.
Also enjoy satellite HDTV, a mini bar fridge, slippers and bathrobes.
The Polo Suite is the premier suite with direct deck access and panoramic views to the northeast. Enjoy a king size bed and a private bathroom with a jetted tub and spa shower as well as the option of adding a queen size airbed. The room also includes a walk-in closet, lounge armchair, satellite HDTV, fireplace and mini bar fridge.
The room is wired for music with an iPod connection and has direct access to the spa level deck.
The Riverview suite is a large suite with a king bed and two full size bunk beds. Enjoy the panoramic views to the northwest and the river falls as well as a private bathroom with a jetted tub and spa shower. The armoire has a satellite HDTV, and the room is wired to stream music from an iPod.
The room also includes a walk-in closet, mini bar and the ability to add a queen size airbed.
As one of the larger suites, the Blackrock Suite has a single king bed with the option to add a queen airbed, but it has direct access to the upper patio and vista deck with the fire pit. Enjoy beautiful panoramic views to the northwest and a spa style shower with body jets.
The room also comes with an armoire encasing a satellite HDTV, mini bar and is wired for streaming music from your iPod.
You look out the slopes of Donner from the private balcony of the Skislope Suite. The suite comes with a king bed and two full size bunk beds with the option to add a queen size airbed as well as a kitchenette with a dishwasher and full size refrigerator.
Enjoy a satellite HDTV and a private bathroom with a shower in a custom glass enclosure.
The Hideaway Suite has filtered views through the Great Room windows and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination. There is a king size bed as well as two full-sized bunk beds tucked away. The suite has an armoire with a mini bar and satellite HDTV as well as a second armoire closet.
The Northstar and Donner Suites are the same style with one king bed and a spa style shower with body jets; however, the two suites can be combined to form a spacious two bedroom/two bath suite. Each suite has its own phenomenal views as well as a satellite HDTV, mini bar, closet and lounge chair. Enjoy direct deck access from the Northstar Suite, and both suites are wired for music streaming.