Tahoe Seasons Resort
South Shore (CA)
Location3901 Saddle Road
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Hotel Type Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 11am
- On-Site Restaurant
- On-Site Bar
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- 160 Rooms
- 8 Floors
Tahoe Seasons Resort
Tahoe Seasons Resort
Features: Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley provides suites with premium amenities. Tahoe Seasons Resort at South Lake Tahoe is located only 150 yards from Heavenly Ski Resort.
Why We Stay: Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley has a prime location near Heavenly Ski Resort. In addition, Tahoe Seasons Resort South Lake Tahoe has several on-site fitness and luxury amenities.
- The Location: Tahoe Seasons Resort Timeshare offers guests panoramic views of the mountain peaks, pine forests, and lakes. Guests at Tahoe Seasons Resort South Lake Tahoe can easily go snowmobiling, sledding, boating, or windsurfing in the area. There are also nearby casinos just minutes away from Tahoe Seasons Hotel Lake Tahoe.
- The Amenities: Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Lake allows guests to get any needed assistance around the clock thanks to the 24-hour front desk. People staying at Tahoe Seasons Resort Timeshare enjoy free valet parking. In addition, Tahoe Seasons Resort South Lake Tahoe's convenient gift and sundries shop offers plenty of appealing merchandise for guests to purchase.
- The Restaurant: Breakfast is served from 8am to 11am in Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley's on-site restaurant. Guests at Tahoe Seasons Resort South Lake Tahoe can also order box lunches from the restaurant. In the evening, the pub is open from 5pm- 10pm Friday-Monday.
Inside Knowledge: Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley offers in-room amenities by Lake Tahoe Catering Company. Guests can choose from a variety of enticing beverage and treat packages. For example, the Napa package includes a bottle of wine and 2 logo wine glasses for you to keep. The Fiesta package includes homemade tortilla chips, salsa, and an ice bucket holding four Coronas with sliced limes.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Entertain: Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley is the perfect place to celebrate with friends and family. Guests can use Lake Tahoe Catering Company to provide appetizers and food platters in their room.
- Do Stay Active: With the plethora of on-site fitness options, Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley guests can maintain their physical health with ease. Guests can use the outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and shuffle board courts here.
- Don't Get Bored: Gather all your travel companions together on the roof for a barbecue. Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley guests can also stay entertained with the game room's pool table.
- Don't Get Lost: Tahoe Seasons Resort at Heavenly Valley's activities coordinators regularly arrange sightseeing tours and trips. With the knowledgeable guidance of these locals, visitors will be able to make sure they see all the best of Lake Tahoe while they're here.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Tahoe Seasons Resort Reviews
Tahoe Seasons Resort Guest Rooms
One Bedroom Unit
The One Bedroom Unit at Tahoe Seasons Resort is your comfortable place to rest. You and your travel companions will enjoy relaxing by the fireplace and enjoying favorite movies on the 32" flat screen TV. Bring DVDs with you so that you can pop them into the DVD player! You can keep the relaxation going by taking a bubble bath in the in-room jetted tub.
What kinds of sleeping arrangements does the One Bedroom Unit provide? Expect a cozy night's sleep on the queen-size pull-out sofa sleeper in the sitting area. In the bedroom, sweet dreams can also be had on the queen-size bed. The bedroom also has a 37" flat screen TV and clock radio with an MP3 input. The wet bar area in the One Bedroom Unit has got your snack attacks covered. Make instant snacks with the microwave, keep surplus snacks in the mini fridge, and use the coffeemaker to prepare fresh and hearty coffee.
Tahoe Seasons Resort's Master Suite provides 750 square feet of space. Come in from a chilly day on the snow-covered mountains and warm up by the cozy fireplace. Sip on warm coffee fresh from the in-room coffeemaker, and hop into the in-room spa tub to really warm up. The Master Suite's living room provides a tranquil environment in which to slumber on its queen-size pull-out sofa bed.
Snuggle up on the sofa bed, turn on the 37" flat screen TV and DVD player, and watch super entertaining programs. In the bedroom, bliss will be yours on the queen-size bed. From this huge cloud of a bed, you can watch your favorite shows on the 32" flat screen TV and boogie to music from the clock radio/mp3 player.