Sierra Air Helicopter Tours
Truckee / Donner
Location10356 Truckee Airport Road
- Type Tours
- Region Truckee / Donner
Features: Sierra Air Helicopter Tours offers a unique aerial experience with breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and its beautiful surrounding sierra landscapes. Guests can enjoy the view from above in a private and guided helicopter tour, while learning about the city's history.
Why We Go: Sierra Air Helicopters Truckee offers different tour options, all featuring stunning views of Lake Tahoe's majestic skyline. Tahoe Helicopter Tours depart from the Truckee-Tahoe Airport and provide a unique aerial experience.
- North Tahoe Tour: This short but delightful 15 minute Sierra Air Helicopters Truckee tour takes guests across Lake Tahoe's North Shore. Beginning with an aerial view of Tahoe's stunning mountain ridges, tourists will then fly over Lake Tahoe's turquoise blue waters. Tahoe City, the Truckee River Dam and the Casinos of the South Shore are a few other destinations one may see during their flight. The North Tahoe tour is $74 per person.
- Sand Harbor Tour: This 25 minute Sierra Air Helicopters Tahoe tour takes tourists over the most beautiful beaches in Lake Tahoe. With aerial views of crystal blue waters and white sandy shores, one can enjoy the views of King's Beach, Incline Valley and Ponderosa Ranch during their tour. The Sand Harbor Tour costs $129 per person.
- Emerald Bay Lake Tour: This is the ultimate experience in Tahoe helicopter tours. During this 45 minute flight, guests will enjoy the grand sights of Tahoe City, Emerald Bay, Vikingsholm, South Tahoe, Cave Rock, Sand Harbor and King's Beach. The Emerald Bay Lake Tour is $195 per person.
Inside Knowledge: Private and tailored Sierra Air Helicopters Truckee tours are also available. Guests can create their own custom route around the City of Lake Tahoe. This unique Sierra Air Helicopter Tour costs $249 per person per hour.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive Early: All Sierra Air Helicopter Tours ascend from the Truckee-Tahoe airport and guests are asked to arrive at least ten minutes early.
- Do Bring a Camera: Video and digital cameras are allowed during the Sierra Air Helicopters Tours. Be sure to capture your special aerial adventure all on tape!
- Don't Forget to Make Reservations: Walk-ins are not accepted at Sierra Air Helicopters Truckee. When one books their reservation, they will be asked which tour they would like to take, what time, how many people are in their party (three people maximum) and the weight of each participant. Due to high altitudes all guests abroad the flight should weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Don't Miss it! It's not everyday one gets to ride in a private helicopter and much less over some of the most beautiful landscapes in California. Sierra Air Helicopter Tours is a great idea for those seeking to create a lasting memory during their Lake Tahoe trip.
Sierra Air Helicopter Tours Lake Tahoe
Sierra Air Helicopter Tours Lake Tahoe Information
Morning, afternoon and evening tour times are available. Call to schedule a helicopter tour, no walk-ins.
When to Go:
Due to bad weather conditions, a helicopter tour may be canceled but a full refund or rescheduled flight will be offered.
- Reservations for Sierra Air Helicopter Tours must be made in advance.
- Available tour times for Sierra Air Helicopter Tours range from 8am-8pm.
- North Tahoe Tour is approximately 15 Minutes.
- Sand Harbor Tour is approximately 25 Minutes.
- Emerald Bay & Lake Tour is approximately 45 Minutes.
10356 Truckee Airport Road
Truckee, CA 96161
Need a place to eat in Truckee / Donner
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Sierra Air Helicopter Tours Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in Truckee / Donner
Sierra Air Helicopter Tours Lake Tahoe Hotel
Other hotels in Truckee / Donner.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.