Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill
South Shore (NV)
Location259 Kingsbury Grade
- Type Bars
$ - Dive Bar
$$ - Drinks $7-10
$$$ - Drinks $10-20 + cover
$$$$- Expensive drinks + cover
Pricing Guide - $ - Dive Bar $$ - Drinks $7-10 $$$ - Drinks $10-20 + cover $$$$ - Expensive drinks + cover
Features: Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill South Lake Tahoe provides a family friendly lunch setting and a lively nightlife destination all in the same location. Known for their pizzas and beer selection, Mott Canyon Tavern Zephyr Cove is open into the early morning, offering great happy hour deals during the wee hours.
Why We Go: Located conveniently close to both the casinos and the ski slopes, Mott Canyon Tavern Lake Tahoe provides a fun atmosphere with large portions and entrees served until 3am. A rare combination for the night owl crowd.
- Midnight Snack: When it comes to being open at obscure hours, Mott Canyon Tavern Lake Tahoe is the best option in terms of atmosphere and quality of food in the early morning.
- Happy Hour(s): In addition to a "Beer of the Day" special at Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill South Lake Tahoe, happy hour everyday from 4-6 pm and 12-4 am is truly hard to beat.
- Location: Mott Canyon Tavern Lake Tahoe is located near the casinos and the ski slopes but not too close so that it's crawling with tourists. For a friendly and genuinely local vibe, Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill Lake Tahoe is a great choice.
Inside Knowledge: Chalk artist Michael Schopf has been creating fascinating chalk murals in Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill South Lake Tahoe for nearly ten years. Check them out on your next visit.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Catch the Big Game: Mott Canyon Tavern Zephyr Cove is covered with large screen TVs showing all the big sports games.
- Do Hang Out After Dinner: Besides just serving food, Mott Canyon Tavern Lake Tahoe features slots and video gambling, as well as an electronic jukebox system. A cool vibe allows patrons to just hang out and have fun after dinner.
- Don't Bring Your Kids At Night: While lunch and an early dinner is probably fine for the children, Mott Canyon Tavern Lake Tahoe is more of an adult scene after dinner.
- Don't Expect to Dance: A jukebox, live music, and alternatively background music will ensure loud music blasting late into the night, but Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill South Lake Tahoe simply isn't designed as a dance floor.
- Bar Food
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Seating
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access
Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill
Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill Information
259 Kingsbury Grade
Stateline, NV 89449
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11am- 4am
- Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill South Lake Tahoe offers traditional American bar food, specializing in pizzas.
- Mott Canyon Tavern Lake Tahoe offers 13 different beers on tap, as well as a full bar.
- Several big screen TVs allow visitors to catch the big game while dining at Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill South Lake Tahoe.
Hungry? Check out these South Shore (NV) restaurants.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mott Canyon Tavern and Grill Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do while you're in South Shore (NV)
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.