Chambers Landing Bar
North & West Shore (CA)
Location6300 Chambers Lodge Rd
- Type Bars
$ - Dive Bar
$$ - Drinks $7-10
$$$ - Drinks $10-20 + cover
$$$$- Expensive drinks + cover
Pricing Guide - $ - Dive Bar $$ - Drinks $7-10 $$$ - Drinks $10-20 + cover $$$$ - Expensive drinks + cover
Features: Chambers Landing Bar and Saloon Tahoe is a popular place to eat and drink while enjoying amazing views of the lake. Chambers Landing Bar Tahoma is close to the water, and allows guests to come by boat.
Why We Go: Chambers Landing Bar and Saloon Tahoe offers breathtaking views of the lake. In addition, the food is tasty and the atmosphere is comforting.
- The Views: Guests love being able to admire the lake from Chambers Landing Bar and Saloon Tahoe.
- The Food: Chambers Landing Bar and Saloon Tahoe's burgers are a great value if you're looking to save money.
- The Atmosphere: Chambers Landing Bar Tahoma is small and intimate. Visitors to Chambers Landing Bar and Saloon Tahoe enjoy how cozy it feels here.
Inside Knowledge: Chambers Landing Bar and Saloon Tahoe has a convenient location that allows guests to come by boat or by land. By boat, guests can dock on the pier, there is also a parking lot for cars nearby.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Watch The Sunset: Guests love the location of Chambers Landing Bar Tahoma for watching the sunset. The colors bounce off the water and create an amazing sight to see.
- Do Make New Friends: The friendly crowd at Chambers Landing Bar and Restaurant Tahoe is definitely approachable. Stay here for awhile, and hang out with the cool people who love to frequent Chambers Landing Lake Tahoe.
- Don't Miss The Chambers Punch: This powerful alcoholic beverage will fuel enjoyable times for you with old and new friends alike.
- Don't Go Hungry: Chambers Landing Bar Tahoma has tasty food including really good burgers and fries.
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Premier Location