Upcoming Lake Tahoe Concerts | Music in Lake Tahoe!
Lake Tahoe concerts have plenty of treats in store for music-loving audiences. Music shows in Lake Tahoe are the perfect entertainment after your day outdoors. Check out our Lake Tahoe concert schedule below.
- Dick Dale - Dick Dale isn't known as the King of Surf Guitar for nothing! This guitar legend makes his big return to Lake Tahoe on Friday, June 29. Awesome surf rock music will get the definite approval from your ears at Crystal Bay Casino's Crown Room. The show begins at 9pm. Tickets are $25, and can be purchased online.
- Leftover Salmon - Leftover Salmon brings us back to our roots with bluegrass and Americana music. If jam band music tickles your fancy, you're going to have a rock n' rollin' good time at Crystal Bay Casino's Crown Room. Your show ticket also gives you access to the afterparty, and we can only imagine how fun that's going to be! The show starts at 9pm on Saturday, June 30. Tickets are $30. Purchase tickets online or by calling (800) 594-8499.
- Nathan Owens Motown Legends - Take yourself back to the past! Prepare yourself for a thrilling time machine trip to the Motown era, when the music was soulful and sultry. Nathan Owens Motown Legends is sure to please your listening ears with tributes to the biggest and best Motown legends. The show is at Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort and Casino, and starts at 7:30pm on numerous dates throughout June and July. Tickets start at $22, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster.
- Lake Tahoe Reggae Festival - The brand new MontBleu Amphitheatre welcomes you to this all-day reggae music festival. It's bound to feel like the ultimate party in the Carribean. The lineup lists awesome band after awesome band scheduled to play: Pepper, Katchafire, J Boog, Hot Rain, Keyser Soze, The Mark Sexton Band, UpRising, and Squarefield Massive! The music kicks off at 2pm on Saturday, June 30. Tickets are $39, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster or by calling Montbleu Amphitheatre at (775) 588-3515.
This list of upcoming music shows in Lake Tahoe can give you great ideas for staying entertained. After all, there's nothing quite like sweet tunes performed live to make an afternoon or night out absolutely wonderful. With plenty of time to fill during the day, our list of things to do in Lake Tahoe can help you pack your daytime schedule with fun!
Lake Tahoe Concerts August 2012
Concerts in Lake Tahoe this August include a wide selection of the best artists of our time. Check out the following concerts for your next trip to Tahoe!
Concerts at Harvey's Outdoor Arena
- Toby Keith - This country favorite is known for his powerful songs and classic American themes. Performing this summer with special guest Brantley Gilbert, Toby Keith is an artist that no country fan will want to miss. (Wednesday, August 8th, 2012 7pm)
- Neil Young - Known for his rock and folk rock, Neil Young is one of the most influential musicians of our time and has sung with a variety of famous bands. He has been inducted into the Hall of Fame twice and is sure to give a great Lake Tahoe concert this summer. (Thursday, August 9th, 2012 8pm)
- Norah Jones - Norah Jones' music is soft jazz of the best kind and has earned her the popular status as one of the best female jazz artists of our time. Winner of nine Grammy Awards, Norah Jones is one of Lake Tahoe's top headliners this summer. (Sunday, August 12th, 2012 8pm)
- Joe Cocker - A rock and roll and blues veteran with 25 albums and 40 years in the music business Joe Cocker is sure to present a great performance every time. (Friday, August 17th, 2012 7:30pm)
- Sugarland - It's impossible to mistake the power ballads of Sugarland for anyother country artist. This band's powerful vocals and even more powerful lyrics have helped them sell over 9 million records in their 8 years on the music scene. (Saturday, August 18th, 2012 7pm)
Lake Tahoe Music Concerts and Series
- Lake Tahoe Summerfest - The ideal destination for discerning music lovers, Summerfest is a celebration of music, fine arts and theater. The concert series here includes classical music from symphonies and orchestras from all over the country. (July 31st - August 19th, 2012)
- Summer Music Series at Truckee River Regional Park Amphitheater - Every Wednesday until August 22nd from 6:30-8pm this music series has free music at the Truckee River Regional Park Amphitheater! Bring the whole family along for this summer treat. (August 1st - August 22nd, 2012)
Other 2012 Concerts Lake Tahoe
- Los Lonely Boys - Performing at the Crystal Bay Club Ballroom Los Lonely Boys play Chicano rock music and are most famous for their debut single "Heaven." (Saturday, August 4th, 2012 9pm)
- All-American Rejects - Coming the the Montbleu Resort, Casino and Spa the All-American Rejects are an alternative rock band and have sold over 10 million albums world wide. (Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 6pm)
Which of these upcoming concerts in Lake Tahoe appeals to you? Is surf rock music going to make waves in your world? Or do the jammin' good sounds of reggae music float your boat? Let us know on Google+, Facebook and Twitter!