Valhalla at Tahoe
South Shore (CA)
LocationHeritage Way and Highway 89
Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Art in Tahoe
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Valhalla at Lake Tahoe Arts, Theater & Music Festival is an upscale celebration that takes place at Lake Tahoe and the Tallac Historic Site. This is the 32nd year that this music and art festival is being held.
Why We Go: Valhalla Lake Tahoe is a family friendly summer celebration of art, music and film.
- Concerts: The biggest part of the Valhalla at Lake Tahoe Festival is all the concerts. They'll be held in the newly refurbished Boathouse Theatre, and almost every concert will feature a different kind of music.
- Reggae Festival: The Reggae festival, part of the Valhalla at Lake Tahoe summer festivals, arts, music and film celebrations will feature brews to sample from microbreweries from all over the West. While you're sipping your suds, enjoy the smooth sounds of reggae music and delicious tastes of BBQ.
- Art Workshops: Valhalla Lake Tahoe will host art workshops children, which they hope will establish art and nature awareness at an early age. Let's get some culture instilled in these kids!
Inside Knowledge: The Tahoe Tallac Association is a nonprofit organization in charge of the Valhalla Lake Tahoe celebration, and they work to keep the shows interesting and the Tallac Historic Site beautiful. They even just completed a $200,000+ restoration on the Boathouse Theatre where all the concerts will be taking place.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do See the Art: The art exhibit at the Valhalla Lake Tahoe festival highlights work from over 80 regional artists. Check out the talent all your neighbors are harboring. The exhibits are open Monday through Friday every week.
- Do Hear Some Tunes: Don't miss all the different concerts and performers that will be putting on shows throughout the summer. There's always different music and something new and exciting.
- Don't Miss the Reggae Festival: Reggae music, BBQ and craft beer. What more can you ask for?
- Don't Leave the Kids at Home: There are plenty of child activities at the Valhalla at Lake Tahoe Festival, so they won't go bored if you bring them along. They might actually enjoy learning about art, and it might pay off when they're making big bucks selling paintings one day!
Valhalla Arts, Theater & Music Festival
Valhalla Arts, Theater & Music Festival Information
When to Go:
All ages are welcome.
- Valhalla at Lake Tahoe Arts, Theater & Music Festival is an annual family friendly celebration in it's 32nd year of operation.
- Head to this celebration for a picnic on the lawn followed by jazz, Celtic, classical, Latin rhythms, Cajun and world music concerts.
- In addition to the all music and art there will be to enjoy, Valhalla at Lake Tahoe Festival takes place on the beautiful Tallac Historic Site, 74 acres with 19 historic structures and 3 mansions.
Heritage Way and Highway 89
Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Valhalla Arts, Theater & Music Festival Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Valhalla Arts, Theater & Music Festival Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.