Powder House Ski & Snowboard Rental
South Shore (CA)
Location4045 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Skiing & Boarding
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Tahoe Powder House is one of the biggest and best known ski & snowboard equipment rental shops in South Lake Tahoe. With a huge selection of alpine skis, snowboards, cross country skis, snowshoes, sleds and saucers, Tahoe Powder House makes it easy to swoosh down the mountain.
Why We Go: With eight locations all over South Lake Tahoe, it is easy to get what you need and hop on the mountain! Heavenly, Kirkwood, and Sierra - at - Tahoe are all nearby, so Powder House makes it easy to ski the best mountains in the state!
- The Selection: Whether you are a regular Shaun White or spend most of the time on your hiney, Powder House in South Lake Tahoe gives the best options for all levels of skiers and boarders.
- The Location: With eight different locations, Powder House in South Lake Tahoe is very accessible to anyone visiting Lake Tahoe. Tahoe Powder House has also teamed up with Tahoe Dave’s in order to serve visitors in North Lake Tahoe.
- Tuning and Repair: Get those bad boys ready to ride! With multiple tuning and repair options, Tahoe Powder House gets skiers and boarders ready for the slopes. From waxes to race services, the tuning at Powder House in South Lake Tahoe will get you ready to fly down the mountain!
Inside Knowledge: For skiers and boarders planning to swoosh down the slopes at Sierra - At - Tahoe, there is a special service available on Sundays that makes it a cinch to take it easy. Tahoe Powder House is set up at the entrance of Sierra - At - Tahoe to take rental equipment back to the shops so tired skiers don’t have to venture back into town.
- Do Get the Kiddies on the Slopes: With the best options for kids, Tahoe Powder House gets the munchkins out on the slopes for some safety oriented fun.
- Do Grab the Discounts: For groups of 10 or more planning to bombard the mountain (is it considered a gang at that point?), don’t forget to ask about group discounts so that you can save the cash for tasty suds after a long day of skiing.
- Don’t Forget to Book: When you reserve rentals and other equipment online you save 15%, so get with the modern age and book online to save!
- Don’t Drive all Over Town: With eight different locations, Powder House in South Lake Tahoe makes it impossible to have trouble finding Lake Tahoe ski rentals.
Powder House Ski & Snowboard Rental
25% Off Demo Ski & Board Rentals at Powder House Lake Tahoe!Promo Code: BOOK ONLINE
Offer expires in 37 days On 05/31/17
Powder House Ski & Snowboard Rental Information
Mon-Sun 7am - 9pm
When to Go:
- Tahoe Powder House Has Been Locally Owned since 1994. Powder House Tahoe has been in the business for a while, and is run by people with the best tips!
- Drop off at Tahoe Dave’s is now available for visitors skiing in the North Lake Tahoe region. No need to travel all the way back to South Lake Tahoe, just drop off your rental equipment at Tahoe Dave’s!
- Eight Locations sprinkled throughout South Lake Tahoe, Powder House Tahoe makes it easy to rent.
4045 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
Powder House Ski & Snowboard Rental Resort Information
Ski & Board Rentals
Hours & Seasons
Mon. - Sun. 7am - 9pm
Facilities & Services
Ski and Snowboard rentals for all levels.
With eight locations all throughout South Lake Tahoe, Tahoe Powder House makes it easy to pick up and drop off ski and snowboard rental equipment. Rentals include skis, snowboards, snowshoes, sleds, and cross country skis. Also available is drop off at Tahoe Dave's in North Lake Tahoe.
Things to do in Tahoe during the Winter
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Powder House Ski & Snowboard Rental Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Powder House Ski & Snowboard Rental Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.