Murphy’s Pub Tahoe
South Shore (CA)
Location787 Emerald Bay Rd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Cuisine European & Other Ethnic
- Hours Open Daily 11am- 1am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: From Irish grub to elegant weddings, Murphy’s Pub Tahoe is a must when you're in the area. They are the only restaurant in Lake Tahoe with a garden for weddings, but if you're not ready to tie that knot just yet, there's still plenty of good times and great food to be had!
Why We Dine: Not only do people come to Murphy’s Pub Tahoe for the food and drinks, but they are often gathered here for the special occasions too!
- Great Food: Murphy's Irish Pub Lake Tahoe has both Irish and American good on the menu, so you can please your palate with favorites like the Full Monty burger or Gaelic garlic fries! Even the little ones have plenty of options, because they offer a full kid's menu as well.
- Live Entertainment: All year round, Murphy's Irish Pub Tahoe offers live music and entertainment throughout the week! What's dinner in an Irish pub without a live band to jig to? That's right, dancing is encouraged!
- Happy Hour: Top of the afternoon to you! Murphy's Irish Pub & Rockwater Restaurant in South Lake Tahoe has a happy hour every weekday from 3pm- 7pm. Start your evening, or finish your afternoon off with great food, drinks and prices!
Inside Knowledge: Weddings, parties and more! Murphy's Irish Pub Lake Tahoe is the only restaurant in the area with an outdoor garden to host events. They offer wedding packages with customization and professional coordinators to make your special day the best it can be.
- Sitting Outside: When the weather is nice, enjoy your meal in the beauti