Mothers Day in Lake Tahoe
South Shore (CA)
Mothers Day in Lake Tahoe
Mothers Day in Lake Tahoe Summary
Event Overview: Lake Tahoe is renowned for it's natural beauty, so be sure to incorporate some activities that highlight this feature when planning a Mother's Day celebration to remember. Outdoor activities are among the most popular things to do in Lake Tahoe. The hiking trails are reopening, so plan a leisurely stroll or a more rigourous route to take mom on, depending on her skill level. Renting a bike to explore these same trails is another excellent idea, as it is a fabulous way to take in the gorgeous Tahoe scenery. The lakes and beaches are open to the public again as well, so enjoy the nice weather by lounging at the beach or plotting an exhilarating adventure via water ski or wake board.
What to Expect: Make sure mom's day is memorable by taking her to one of the fantastic Lake Tahoe spas, Casinos or cruises in the area, some of the best things to do in Lake Tahoe any time of the year, but are even better when they are enjoyed as part of this special holiday.
- Spa Day: Relax after a fun morning of outdoor activities at one of the stellar spas in the area. At Biospirit Day Spa or One World Healing Massage, mom can indulge in a rejuvenating facial or a rehabilitating massage.
- Tahoe Casinos: Head to the North Lake Tahoe Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa for a classy casino experience where mom can try and hit the jackpot with their entertaining video poker games and slot machines. For a great value South Lake Tahoe casino, the Horizon is difficult to beat. Live entertainment, tasty dining and a spectacular golf course help make Horizon a standout destination for Mother's Day 2013.
- Cruises: Take in Tahoe's serene beauty from the vantage point of the water on a one-of-a-kind Mother's Day cruise. The M.S. Dixie is a unique paddlewheeler that is offering a brunch cruise around gorgeous Emerald Bay and featuring tasty cuisine. The Tahoe Queen is another option for breathtaking scenary and a fun twist on the traditional Mother's Day brunch.
Inside Knowledge: One of the best things to do to honor mom would be to treat her to a delicious brunch overlooking the water when celebrating Mother's Day in Tahoe. Taking in a stuning view is one of the best things to do in Lake Tahoe, so make sure the restaurant you take mom to offers this feature and that you reserve a table with a view ahead of time. The Lone Eagle Grille in Incline Village has stunning views of the water, and will also be putting together a special holiday brunch for May. Located inside the Hyatt Regency, one of the most luxurious hotels in the area, the Long Eagle Grille will be hosting a brunch with the same elegant atmosphere as the rest of the hotel.
Come to Lake Tahoe to celebrate Mother's Day as it is bound to be a memorable one! The gorgeous backdrop makes Tahoe a great setting for fun outdoor activities like biking, hiking, watersports and more, while the excellent fine dining restaurants in the area make for wonderful brunch choices. Casinos, spas are all at your fingertips in Tahoe and will help make this holiday unforgettable.
Mothers Day in Lake Tahoe Information
Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Mother's Day is taking place on Sunday May 11 this year, and Lake Tahoe is a great location to celebrate this special day devoted to mom.
- The gorgeous backdrop makes Tahoe a great setting for fun outdoor activities like biking, hiking, watersports and more, while the excellent fine dining restaurants in the area make for wonderful brunch choices. Casinos, spas are all at your fingertips in Tahoe and will help make this holiday unforgettable.
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mothers Day in Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Event DatesMay 11,2014