Lake Tahoe Yoga
South Shore (NV)
Location100 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, NV
- Type Health & Fitness
- Region South Shore (NV)
Features: Lake Tahoe Yoga offers classes that can shake up your fitness routine. Yoga in Lake Tahoe is perfect for beginners as well as experienced students. Svadhyaya Yoga Studio Lake Tahoe even offers classes for parents and infants, and women who are pregnant.
Why We Go: Lake Tahoe Yoga keeps things interesting with specialty classes. Private and group instruction for yoga in Lake Tahoe allow you to choose which format works best for you.
- Specialty Classes: Yoga in Lake Tahoe has been made fun and accessible even to infants and their parents. Try the Baby Love class or the Baby Steps class.
- Private & Group Instruction: If you'd like more attention during your instruction, you can arrange for a private class that can be held at the studio or in your home.
- Meditation Study: Even if you're not made of money, you can attend a class on meditation here. This class only accepts donations, allowing you to pay what you want or what you can afford.
Inside Knowledge: Lake Tahoe Yoga takes classes outdoors during the summer months. You can do yoga in the Beach Asana as well as the Stand Up Paddle yoga classes.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Infant: Even the little ones will have fun learning about yoga. Infants up to 1 year old and their parents can take the Baby Love class. For toddlers, Baby Steps is a playful class allows kids and parents to stretch, pose like animals, and strengthen healthy bodies.
- Do Hit The Sand: The Beach Asana class is held during summer months. It's fun to be outside with the elements while improving your body and spirit.
- Don't Stay On Solid Ground: Add a unique element to your yoga session by taking Stand Up Paddle Yoga. In this class, you'll be on the water while practicing yoga.
- Don't Think You'll Miss Out: Classes are available for drop-in!
Lake Tahoe Yoga
Lake Tahoe Yoga Information
When to Go:
- Lake Tahoe Yoga offers classes are for all ages and abilities so no one should be intimidated to join in!
- Svadhyaya Yoga Lake Tahoe accepts donations only for their all-level guided meditation class.
- For specialty yoga in Lake Tahoe, Svadhyaya Yoga Studio Lake Tahoe has classes for pregnant mothers, as well as parents and their infants.
100 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
Need a place to eat in South Shore (NV)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it