Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
South Shore (CA)
Location901 Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Hotel Type Resorts
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 4pm
- Check-Out 11am
- Minimum Age Check-In 21+
- Parking Available
- On-Site Restaurant
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- 364 Rooms
- 5 Floors
- Fitness Center
- Near Ski Resorts
- Swimming Pool
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
Features: Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Hotel has plenty of amenities that make visitors feel right at home. Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort South Lake Tahoe boasts elegant furnishings that are all part of creating a luxurious vacation experience.
Why We Stay: The Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Hotel overflows with elegant style.
- The Style: Vacation Resort Lake Tahoe has soothing decor in warm and peaceful colors.
- The Location: South Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort is only two miles from Heavenly Ski Resort, and five miles from Zephyr Cove Beach. Guests can easily get to Emerald Bay State Park and Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area, which are both within 20 minutes.
- The Amenities: Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort South Lake Tahoe features a fitness facility, sauna, indoor pool, and outdoor pool. There is a fireplace in the lobby as well as an outdoor patio with barbecue grills. Guests at the Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort South Lake Tahoe make good use of the laundry facilities, concierge desk, business center, gift shop, and game room.
Inside Knowledge: Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Hotel is an environmentally property that has been third party certified.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Work Out: Guests at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Hotel have access to great exercise equipment.
- Do Warm Up: The sauna at South Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort is a relaxing place to unwind.
- Don't Miss Your Cup Of Joe: The in-room coffee maker at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort South Lake Tahoe allows guests to get their caffeine fix whenever they please.
- Don't Be Tense: Thanks to the whirlpool jet tub in your hotel room at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Hotel, guests can get their muscles soothed at the end of an active day on the slopes.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Reviews
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Guest Rooms
The Studio is perfect for families wanting super cozy accommodations in Lake Tahoe. Two plush queen-size beds invite you and your loved ones to have sweet dreams throughout the entire night. Heat up snacks in the kitchenette's microwave, store yummy leftovers in the refrigerator, and prepare warm treats with the coffee/tea maker.
Snuggle up with your family in front of the TV and enjoy premium cable channels and movies on the DVD player. Best perk of this room? You get to enjoy hydrotherapy massages in the jetted tub.
One Bedroom Condo
The One Bedroom Condo is so cozy you won't have a problem making yourself at home and quickly falling asleep. The super plush king-size bed and queen-size sofa bed provide plenty of space for you and your loved ones to sleep. Enjoy fresh air from the room's lovely balcony. Whip up a quick meal in the kitchenette. You'll find a microwave, refrigerator and coffee/tea maker at your service.
Watch premium cable channels on TV, or watch your favorite flicks using the DVD player. The One Bedroom Condo keeps you connected to the outer world with your very own in-room telephone and voice mail. Believe your eyes: there's a luxurious jetted tub in the One Bedroom Condo.
Two Bedroom Condo
The Two Bedroom Condo is the ultimate rest and rejuvenation option. Sprawl out on your humongous king-size bed. There are also two queen-size beds and a double sofa sleeper. Your whole family will sleep soundly on the extra comfy bedding. Enjoy the sights and sounds from the Two Bedroom Condo's great balcony. Prepare a feast in the fully equipped kitchenette. You'll have a microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove top, coffee/tea maker, and blender. You'll also find cookware, dishware, and all the utensils you need.
Live your life of luxury as you enjoy the flat-panel TV and its wide selection of premium cable channels. Pop your favorite film into the DVD player for a great evening. Get this - there's also a luxury bathtub with water jets as well as weekly housekeeping and turn-down services.
Studio Deluxe Queen
The Studio Deluxe Queen Condo will treat you right on your ultimate Lake Tahoe getaway. Unwind on your luxurious queen-size bed. Make yourself quick eats using your kitchenette's microwave, store snacks for later in the refrigerator, and give yourself a buzz with drinks from your coffee/tea maker. Stay glued to your seat and watch riveting shows on TV.
You'll enjoy access to premium cable channels and have a DVD player for showing your own choice of movies. In addition, you'll be able to relax with a soak in the room's jetted tub.
One Bedroom Deluxe
The One Bedroom Deluxe option at the Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort Hotel will envelop you in luxurious comfort. Sleep soundly all through the night in your plush king-size bed. Take in all the sights from your wondrous balcony. When your belly aches with hunger, head to your kitchenette where you can prepare snacks using the convenient microwave. You can keep your food in the refrigerator, and make delicious beverages with the coffee/tea maker.
Settle in by the TV to enjoy some quality programming. Watch as many premium cable channels as you like, or put your favorite movie into the DVD player. Let your mind be free, and settle in for a super relaxing soak in the jetted tub.