Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location2005 Highway 28
Incline Village, NV
- Type Art in Tahoe
- Region North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Features: Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor State Park in Incline Village brings a variety of performances to the eager awaiting audiences of Lake Tahoe.
The entire family will enjoy A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM - One of Shakespeare’s best as well as numerous musical shows featured throughout the festival season.
Why We Go: Incline Village Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival engages your mind. There's more than just Shakespeare here too. You'll find that the scenic venue makes your show-going experience extra enjoyable.
- The Intellectual Stimulation: Get your brain to roar with life while you take in a Shakespearean play. Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor State Park presents you with the brain candy you need to think, imagine and enjoy a cultured experience!
- The Variety: Whether you'd like to see the work of Shakespeare or musical covers of classic rock music, both of those are options at the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor State Park.
- The Venue: Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival in Incline Village keeps you close to nature with its perfect outdoor venue. You can enjoy the brisk air, the sand, the trees and the mountains around you here.
Inside Knowledge: Not only do you get a Shakespeare play to delight your mind, you also have the wonderful opportunity to enjoy seven additional concerts and enterainment events as part of the Festival's Monday Night Showcase (including one bonus Sunday concert).
Monday visitors will enjoy performances by the Reno Philharmonic Orchestra (Broadway on the Beach), The Sierra Nevada Ballet (Coppelia), pop cover band Mrs. Robinson, the Reno Chamber Orchestra and the Reno Jazz Orchestra. The 2013 Monday series also features a concert version of Les Miserables and a "Living History" performance offered Chautauqua-style.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Enjoy Complimentary Beach Chairs: For guests who have seats in the Upper and Side Gallery sections, complimentary beach chairs are offered for your use.
- Do Arrive After 5: You'll enjoy free parking after 5pm as an Incline Village Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival guest. Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival in Incline Village also encourages you to bring a flashlight so that you can get back to your car after the performance.
- Don't Wait To Receive Tickets In The Mail: Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival in Incline Village allows you to print your tickets at home or pick up your tickets at the box office or will-call.
- Don't Pass Up The Opportunity To Picnic: Guests at Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival in Incline Village are allowed to bring coolers with food and beverages. Brimm's at Shakespeare's Kitchen is the on-site establishment offering plenty of eats, if you'd like to simply eat out that night.
Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival
Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival Information
When to Go:
- Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival in Incline Village NV offers extraordinary entertainment in an exceptional setting.
- Incline Village Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival takes place at Sand Harbor State Park.
- The theatrical as well as the musical performances provide great Lake Tahoe entertainment.
2005 Highway 28
Incline Village, NV 89451
Need a place to eat in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival Hotel
Other hotels in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.