Best Western Station House Inn
South Shore (CA)
Location901 Park Avenue
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Hotel Type Hotels
- Offers Promos Yes!
- Pets Allowed No
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 3pm
- Check-Out 12pm
- Minimum Age Check-In 21+
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- On-Site Restaurant
- Attractions Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Golf Packages
- On-Site Bar
- 106 Rooms
- 2 Floors
- Near Ski Resorts
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Swimming Pool
Best Western Station House Inn
Stay 2 Nights, Get a 3rd Night Free at Best Western Station House InnPromo Code: Book Online
Offer expires in 8 days On 05/31/15
Third Night free! Stay 2 nights from Monday to Thursday and get a third night for free! Free Daily Breakfast cooked-to-order included!
Check out These Lake Tahoe Tour Deals!
Reno Tahoe Helicopters Flights Starting at $70Promo Code: BOOK ONLINE
Offer expires in 222 days On 12/31/15
$70 per person! - Book a 10 minute flight tour over the Emerald Bay with a minimum of 2 person per flight for the low cost of $70 per person for the memory of a lifetime!
Best Western Station House Inn
Features: The Best Western Station House Inn is a charming and affordable hotel located in South Lake Tahoe. The prime location highlights Tahoe's beauty and places visitors close to all of the must-see attractions! On top of that, this South Tahoe hotel offers all the amenities needed to enjoy a vacation, whether you're a first timer or a regular!
Why We Stay: The Best Western Station House Inn is a fixture among South Lake Tahoe hotels that can be relied upon to offer a comfortable and cozy stay in a great location near all of the best things to do in Tahoe.
- Convenient Location: Nestled into a lush green corner of South Lake Tahoe, this hotel is mere minutes away from Heavenly Gondola, making this an ideal choice for any skiers. It is also a brief walk away from shopping plazas as well as Lake Tahoe beach, meaning that it is the perfect accommodation for either a winter or summer escape.
- Services and Amenities: Expect top-notch services and amenities at this hotel, including complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, an award-winning on site restaurant, a swimming pool, free parking and more! Guests won't feel like anything is missing from their stay at this cozy hotel.
- Specials and Packages: Not only does this hotel offer a great location and amenities, but it's one of the more affordable options when compared to other South Lake Tahoe hotels. Check out all of their current money-saving deals that will save you big on your stay, and free up your budget for all the other fun things to do in Lake Tahoe.
Inside Knowledge: Station House Inn is one of the best South Lake Tahoe hotels for a vacation, but they've also got plenty of other services to offer guests! Stay in touch with all the business amenities and meeting space for a conference or event. Lovebirds should certainly consider all of the services they offer for weddings in Lake Tahoe, like a fantastic venue and hard to beat wedding packages. Coming to Tahoe during the winter? Take advantage of their complimentary shuttle to ski resorts!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Stay Busy: The rooms here are nice and comfortable, but don't spend too much time enjoying them! There are tons of things to do right outside your door! Lake Tahoe is only 1.5 blocks away, and just as close are casinos, Heavenly Village and Gondola, Edgewood Golf Course, fantastic shopping and more!
- Do Take a Dip: When you're visiting in the warmer months, definitely head down to Lake Tahoe and enjoy this South Lake Tahoe hotels private beach access, or enjoy the water even closer at the heated outdoor pool or the Whirlpool spa jacuzzi, which is conveniently open year-round.
- Don't Miss LewMarNel's Steaks & Spirits: This South Tahoe hotel has on-site dining, so you never have to go far for a delicious meal! The Tahoe Daily Tribune has named this the "Best Steak on the Lake" and they offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their breakfast has been named one of the top breakfasts' in America by Esquire Magazine and the wine list was awarded Wine of Excellence by the Wine Spectator.
- Don't Overpay: Year-round, travelers can find deals for their Lake Tahoe vacation at the Best Western Station House Inn. Every dollar you save is important, because there are so many great things to do in Tahoe nearby, no matter what season you're visiting. Hit the slopes, check out the casinos, spend a day shopping - and check out the deals here, because they have a vacation package for them all!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Best Western Station House Inn Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Check out some things to do while you're in Tahoe.
Best Western Station House Inn Guest Rooms
Choose between a king, queen or two double-sized mattresses to accommodate your stay, and expect a luxuriously fully-furnished room which includes a vanity area and refrigerator. Guests will also find a ski rack, cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a shower/tub combo, and are granted complimentary breakfast at the hotel's award-winning restaurant.
The honeymoon suites at the Station House Inn has one king bed while the two bedroom suite has a king bed and a full-sized sofa sleeper. The suites have an in-room hot tub, two TVs, and all of the additional hotel perks and amenities offered with the guest rooms.
One Bedroom ADA Compliant King Suite
Designed to comply with ADA standards, the King Suite also features an additional bedroom, 42-inch TV, an oversized whirlpool/shower combo, a living room with a full-size sofa sleeper and all the hotel perks and amenities granted to guest rooms.
Gingerbread House Cabin
Perfect for a group getaway, the Gingerbread House Cabin accommodates larger parties with three separate bedrooms each equipped with a king-sized bed, a fully-equipped kitchen, two fireplaces, a separate dining and living room area, a private deck, a walk-in jacuzzi tub, two bathrooms, laundry facilities and a private deck.
Offering up some privacy with cozy accommodations, the Tahoe Chalet is a two bedroom cabin and is equipped with a kitchen, fireplace, separate living and dining area, a private deck, laundry facilities, TV and queen-sized sofa sleeper.